Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cold Turkey?

Hello everyone.

Have you gone cold turkey with NBE herbs? Why or why not? I know this topic has been broached before, but I'm curious to see how it fares in this new subforum. Specifically I'm referring to bio-males who go cold turkey out of concern of going too far with feminization for whatever reason.

My primary reason for going cold turkey with pm is to ease the challenge of attaining a certain level of physical fitness. For more details look at this thread:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23023

Yes, I went "cold turkey" for about 6 weeks.

I was having wildly up/down fluctuations with my blood pressure and the New Doctor wanted a full battery of blood test's done.

So, I did it to see if my blood pressure would stabilize, to see how much breast I would lose if any, and lastly just to be sure I had not screwed up any number's that may indicate a more serious condition if I had none.

I did it recently for one month during my experiment with fasting plus exercise to boost HGH as Lotus indicated in his post to boost HGH. I did not plan to stop the herbs, but it just happened as I always listen to my body. All I can say is my body got healthier and was ready for my herbs again. However I do not take too much of anything, so I am on a small amount of PM and other stuff.

(14-08-2015, 04:21 AM)pom19 Wrote:  I did it recently for one month during my experiment with fasting plus exercise to boost HGH as Lotus indicated in his post to boost HGH. I did not plan to stop the herbs, but it just happened as I always listen to my body. All I can say is my body got healthier and was ready for my herbs again. However I do not take too much of anything, so I am on a small amount of PM and other stuff.

I have to watch how much "incidental" herbs or meds due to my heart condition. So I am with you POM on taking as little as possible and still get enough to do the job.

(14-08-2015, 02:36 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(14-08-2015, 04:21 AM)pom19 Wrote:  I did it recently for one month during my experiment with fasting plus exercise to boost HGH as Lotus indicated in his post to boost HGH. I did not plan to stop the herbs, but it just happened as I always listen to my body. All I can say is my body got healthier and was ready for my herbs again. However I do not take too much of anything, so I am on a small amount of PM and other stuff.

I have to watch how much "incidental" herbs or meds due to my heart condition. So I am with you POM on taking as little as possible and still get enough to do the job.
------------------------------------------------------
Yes iaboy, above all guard your health. POM

You all know I did for a few months because of finances.

But after I got back on, that's when I had the most progress.

I've done it several times for various reasons, none directly to do with health and the longest period for about 6 weeks. I always stop when we go away on holiday, which is 2 or three times a year fora couple of weeks each ( I'm slightly paranoid about possibly getting asked to account for the PM capsules at an airport check!)
However, when 'off' PM I do think I feel generally a little bit more 'well', which I guess may be to do with T getting a bit more say in things. I'm also convinced that my hay-fever symptoms are worse and more 'there all the time' when I'm on PM. The biggest difference, as we've discussed many times, is the need to cross-dress, which reappears whenever I stop and disappears when I restart, taking about 10 days each way.

I went off PM and other herbs from September 2014 to mid-January 2015. I was having cataract surgery in September and had to go off anything that might contribute to bleeding so I went off everything just to be safe. Afterward, I just never bothered to go back on. I then got sick in late October, landed in the hospital in November, nearly died (came within 24-48 hours of death from sepsis), lost a leg, and spent two months in a nursing home recuperating.

When I finally went home, I slowly resumed all of the supplements I used to take. I seem to need 3000 mg of PM to get growth, and I can't really afford that. I'm also not sure how well chronic kidney disease and PM go together. Using BO now and getting better results in the short term, but also gained 10 lbs almost instantly and now seem to be more insulin resistant.

Wow, sorry to hear all of your problems Monika. I would think things cant get worse.

(23-08-2015, 04:51 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Wow, sorry to hear all of your problems Monika. I would think things cant get worse.
Thanks, but in my experience, no matter how bad it gets, it can always get worse, and it usually does.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon