Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cold Turkey?

Hi
Yes
Cold turkey happened to me twice

It was a wtf moment and all the feelings of wanting breasts just went bang overnight

Now today the ovens back on and Turkey ready to be warmed up again

Dug in the draws and thankful had not thrown my pm away

Phew

Now 4 capsules downed

Hi all

X

Julie

Ps cold turkey lasted 2 years I think

I went without PM from mid-July through the end of August, largely because I was going to be with a lot of family, swimming and kayaking, shirtless much of the time, and generally in a situation where it was easier not to show too much breast growth. I did not notice any great reaction, although it is likely people would try to be polite in any case and not say anything. As soon as I got home at the beginning of September, I started up again. I feel quite good now, and felt the gentle buzz/tingle/warmth/calmness begin quite soon after resuming. Big Grin

i still occationally do a intentional cold turkey.

my reason though is to try to prevent/fix/counter any possible stalls.

(16-09-2015, 07:58 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  i still occationally do a intentional cold turkey.

my reason though is to try to prevent/fix/counter any possible stalls.

Same here. I find that my progress is really good when I go 3 wks on 1 wk off.

I was going to start a thread with my stopping but it seems like this is a good place.
I started in Jan of this year taking the Natureday drops, then the drops and pills, then to the Creme. ( I liked the creme and massage best). Then it was a few months with BO and FG, and then two 3 week sessions of PM.
I am a fairly active person, walk 3 miles every day, and I am always outside doing something.
Since Jan i had been noticing that my joints, knees, arms and hips were not as strong as they were and I was having trouble putting my panties and shorts on without sitting down.
About May I discovered MSM and Collagen and that helped all my joint aches except my hips.
My hips got continually worse, and I got minimal relief from excedrin/ibuprofen etc. So it was my time to stop PM about 2 weeks ago, So I decided to quit taking any of the wonder herbs I had been on.
And everyday since I feel much better my hips still hurt after I sit for awhile but nothing like they were. I can walk and bend with no pain.
So has this problem happened to anyone else? I was not on any massive doses of anything, PM was two 1000mg doses.
I'm cold turkey but still massage daily and lovin it.
Bobbi

The most of PM I use is 2000mg, and that only 2 x during my 3 weeks of PM usage. The rest of the time it's 1500mg. I use Ainterol's extract.

A lot of the other pills, potions etc has a lot of other garbage in them like black cohosh, SP, WY and some herbs that have never been associated with breast growth. I agree, you can get synergy from combining different herbs, but I think also, you can poison yourself as well.

Maybe with your "Natureday Drops" you were doing just that???

(16-09-2015, 05:32 PM)iaboy Wrote:  The most of PM I use is 2000mg, and that only 2 x during my 3 weeks of PM usage. The rest of the time it's 1500mg. I use Ainterol's extract.

A lot of the other pills, potions etc has a lot of other garbage in them like black cohosh, SP, WY and some herbs that have never been associated with breast growth. I agree, you can get synergy from combining different herbs, but I think also, you can poison yourself as well.

Maybe with your "Natureday Drops" you were doing just that???

Thanks IABOY,
I was using the Ainterols pills and creme, and after 3 weeks on I took nothing for another week.
The Natureday may have been the starter but I have been using all Swansons herbs except for PM so I hope they are not selling garbage.
Bobbi

(16-09-2015, 11:26 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Thanks IABOY,
I was using the Ainterols pills and creme, and after 3 weeks on I took nothing for another week.
The Natureday may have been the starter but I have been using all Swansons herbs except for PM so I hope they are not selling garbage.
Bobbi

Vitamins and herbs are like the same. You cant tell they are working, until all of a sudden, you see results, or you don't have the symptoms you were taking them for.

And that is so wildly different between peeps. As you probably are aware of.

I recently went off PM and everything else for three months. I was having knee problems and thought muscle atrophy might be the problem. I didn't loose any size (by the measuring tape) but I did loose some volume. During that period libedo greatly improved. I was taking MSM and massaging with coconut oil only. Knee showed no improvement. So two weeks ago I started back on BO. Surprisingly I'm loosing weight and the libedo is continuing to increase. No new growth yet.

(17-09-2015, 05:33 PM)AlexisM Wrote:  I recently went off PM and everything else for three months. I was having knee problems and thought muscle atrophy might be the problem. I didn't loose any size (by the measuring tape) but I did loose some volume. During that period libedo greatly improved. I was taking MSM and massaging with coconut oil only. Knee showed no improvement. So two weeks ago I started back on BO. Surprisingly I'm loosing weight and the libedo is continuing to increase. No new growth yet.
----------------------------------------------
Take ginger root extract. It will heal your knee. POM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon