Poll: Since growing breast, has Your Color Preference Changes? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tremendously, Brighter and more Lively Colors
5.56%
5.56%
I have been opening up with New Colors, Somewhat
22.22%
22.22%
I have Gone more Conservative, to Not bring Myself Attention
5.56%
5.56%
Not that I have Noticed
66.67%
66.67%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Color Preference Poll

O.k., here's one for ya.

Since my Gynecomastia has started.... My outlook on a lot of things have changed... I always dabbled with Cross Dressing, but it really took off after I retired. Too much time on my hands maybe???

But, I have noticed another change....

My preference for more dramatic colors... Not stark raving mad Reds, or Yellows or Greens... But never the less, more color.

For instance... I used to wear more light blues, some Heather Greens and an occasional red. But now, I am expanding into most every color except the real harsh tones of red, heck... I even bought me an peach colored shirt. Even my wife says I look good in. LOL

So, have you noticed a color shift since growing breast's?? If so, have you gone more flamboyant, more conservative or just expanded your horizons.

I will put up a poll, but please post to elaborate. The poll is many to get you to think of certain more narrow things.

As usual, the poll will stay open for 14 days.

I still dig lots of colours together, tie dyes, rainbows, etc., and my fave colour is, fluorescent paisley!!

Oh wow, If I ever see you in public, I better have sunglasses with me eh?? LOL

I think my preference for colors has always been conservative. About two months ago I bought a pink t-shirt, but that was because it has a cute kitty on it! Smile Otherwise, I stick with colors like black, blue, gray, brown, etc.

ia,

I don't know if I see colors differently, these days. Although I have noticed that I'm ordering more beer when I go out to eat. Tongue

Well, keep that up, and you will see pink.... elephants that is. hehehehe

(15-08-2015, 02:35 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Well, keep that up, and you will see pink.... elephants that is. hehehehe
https://youtu.be/ijnfdLFhn2o

(15-08-2015, 03:04 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(15-08-2015, 02:35 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Well, keep that up, and you will see pink.... elephants that is. hehehehe
https://youtu.be/ijnfdLFhn2o

awww, thanks for the memories. As a wee little lass, I used to watch all the old shows and especially got a kick out of Spike Jones.

Pink elephants? I thought it would be pink fog. Big Grin

My preference hasn't changed. I prefer wearing more conservative colors. I like color in general though. I like colorful artwork, and I enjoy seeing strong color contrast.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon