Poll: Since growing breast, has Your Color Preference Changes? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tremendously, Brighter and more Lively Colors
5.56%
5.56%
I have been opening up with New Colors, Somewhat
22.22%
22.22%
I have Gone more Conservative, to Not bring Myself Attention
5.56%
5.56%
Not that I have Noticed
66.67%
66.67%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Color Preference Poll

Black is preferred.

But i've also always liked colors, just didn't have good options. Still don't, but I'll go for a good purple, pinstripes, blues, etc.
I work in male mode, in a conservative field, and need to make it work.

Don't misunderstand; favorite shirts have included an iridescent purple/blue shirt (It would change color depending on viewer's angle), a royal blue, and a bright (dark) green. But that's three shirts in 25+ years...?

If I could wear ANYTHING, I'd probably go with more, brighter colors.
But also, Black. Black jeans. Black T-shirts. Black hat. Black shoes. Black boots. ;-)

For me, it's more the cut and style that I'd like to change, and quite honestly, I'm noticing - women's fashions aren't much fun any more. A skirt, for instance, might be nice; but few women wear dresses any more. Even skirts, and I work in a place where many women DO wear skirts in good weather.
But mostly...? Pants. Pantsuits. And the colors and style are so ... Pale and uninteresting. Maybe because I'm not really hunting women's clothes (that would be a gross farce), though when I go with the woman to help her pick clothes (I have better style), I find something now and again... But mostly? Utilitarian, with occasionally the WORST elements of feminine flair tossed in. E.G., sheer tops that allow one to see her bra... Necessitating a basic, plain, bra. Compared to a semi-sheer or muslin top, which went over a camisole which was only seen in glimpses of contact, and then the bra under that, completely invisible. Maybe a bolero over her shoulders, too.

Hinting is a much more effective advertising strategy, as it allows a man to NOT be distracted if he wishes (I.E, faithful to the wife easily), and also allows her to be more Coy and Alluring.
As opposed to today, where sex is thrust into out consciousness from the time we're children, and I want to ask the girls walking down the street, "How Much?"

Seriously, I've seen strippers, at the end of their show, wearing MORE than girls at the mall... WTF? What happened to all the womanly virtues we fell in love with growing up...?

No Change with me, Still Like the same Colors.

(16-08-2015, 03:58 AM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  Hinting is a much more effective advertising strategy, as it allows a man to NOT be distracted if he wishes (I.E, faithful to the wife easily), and also allows her to be more Coy and Alluring.
As opposed to today, where sex is thrust into out consciousness from the time we're children, and I want to ask the girls walking down the street, "How Much?"

I have seen Plenty of 13 yr old girls who look 30 with makeup, and showing quite a bit of booty and tits, and then their Mom's dressing like "Teenie Bopper's" showing the same skin. It's all messed up.

Dianna1395 Wrote:Seriously, I've seen strippers, at the end of their show, wearing MORE than girls at the mall... WTF? What happened to all the womanly virtues we fell in love with growing up...?

When you figure that out, let us all know D

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon