Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fat redistribution & BodyHair slow grow/Stop

Hi evry1

I hardly seek some herb natural for fat redistribution (like female) and make slower my hair grow.

I have try PM/SP/reishi during 3 month and stop since 5 month now.

I don't want really grow my breast in fact.. i want feel more androgynous.

What do you think, start a slower dosage ? what herb i can take ?

Thanks

Hello Motoko.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

As far as slowing the growth of body hair, I would suggest trying an anti-androgen such as spearmint. In regards to getting feminine fat redistribution without breast development, I think the two go hand in hand. Perhaps one loophole you can try to exploit is that the fat redistribution will set in first before breast development. Hence, it might just be a matter of timing for you.

(18-08-2015, 05:01 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Hello Motoko.

As far as slowing the growth of body hair, I would suggest trying an anti-androgen such as spearmint. In regards to getting feminine fat redistribution without breast development, I think the two go hand in hand. Perhaps one loophole you can try to exploit is that the fat redistribution will set in first before breast development. Hence, it might just be a matter of timing for you.

In theory, do you think that there's a way to use herbs to see a change in fat distribution, take a break, and then use herbs again to further fat distribution and so on? Just repeatedly doing this to try and impact distribution without really seeing major breast growth?

(18-08-2015, 08:55 AM)kazooie Wrote:  

In theory, do you think that there's a way to use herbs to see a change in fat distribution, take a break, and then use herbs again to further fat distribution and so on? Just repeatedly doing this to try and impact distribution without really seeing major breast growth?

Honestly, I think it would be a bit of an uphill battle considering how fat redistribution is reversible while breast development is not. As soon as one achieves some fat redistribution and stops taking herbs to forego the chance of breast development, there's the possibility the fat redistribution will be reversed if you wait too long to restart the herbs. However, if you restart the herbs too soon, you may trigger breast development.

Unless you're willing to accept the chance of some breast development, I don't think it's a wise idea to pursue. If you're willing to accept some breast development, while not just take herbs on a more permanent basis? It's not like you're guaranteed to get large breasts by taking NBE herbs, nor is the process particularly fast.

I know for myself, that I had breast growth long before my redistribution really was noticeable.

(18-08-2015, 01:15 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(18-08-2015, 08:55 AM)kazooie Wrote:  

Honestly, I think it would be a bit of an uphill battle considering how fat redistribution is reversible while breast development is not. As soon as one achieves some fat redistribution and stops taking herbs to forego the chance of breast development, there's the possibility the fat redistribution will be reversed if you wait too long to restart the herbs. However, if you restart the herbs too soon, you may trigger breast development.

Unless you're willing to accept the chance of some breast development, I don't think it's a wise idea to pursue. If you're willing to accept some breast development, while not just take herbs on a more permanent basis? It's not like you're guaranteed to get large breasts by taking NBE herbs, nor is the process particularly fast.

Thanks for your reply ! and yes its hard challenge.

Actually after 3 mounth on PM and SP/reishi, i have a plate under my skin nipple, imagine a token under your nipple. I don't know what is thats, if i take pm again this token get bigger and approch on surface skin.

I take spearmint tea all day but thats not really change me.

I think maybe start a slower regimen like

1tea/day and alternate dosage and product.

Like this :

Monday : 1tea spearmint + 500mg PM
Tuesday: 1tea spearmint + 500mg reishi
Wednesday : 1teaspearmint + 500mg SP ? Fenugreek ?
Thursday : 1tea spearmint + 500mg PM
Friday : 1tea spearmint + 500mg reishi
Saturday : 1teaspearmint + 500mg SP ? Fenugreek ?
Sunday : clean

What do you think ?

(18-08-2015, 01:15 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Honestly, I think it would be a bit of an uphill battle considering how fat redistribution is reversible while breast development is not. As soon as one achieves some fat redistribution and stops taking herbs to forego the chance of breast development, there's the possibility the fat redistribution will be reversed if you wait too long to restart the herbs. However, if you restart the herbs too soon, you may trigger breast development.

I really wish the distribution was the permanent part. That basically means that I have to take herbs forever to keep the fat distributed in a feminine pattern and subcutaneous right? Would that not also mean potentially permanently killing my male sex drive as well?

(18-08-2015, 05:41 PM)Motoko Wrote:  I take spearmint tea all day but thats not really change me.

Like this :

What do you think ?

I'm hardly an expert, but I'd say you are not taking enough spearmint.

Instead of tea try a full spectrum spearmint (like this here http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-p...mg-60-caps ). I take 4 to 6 of these a day plus green tea, spearmint tea, and the occasional licorice tea.

You can also grow our own spearmint (it grows like weeds where I live) and use the fresh leaves for endless options.

(18-08-2015, 05:55 PM)Scotti Wrote:  
(18-08-2015, 05:41 PM)Motoko Wrote:  I take spearmint tea all day but thats not really change me.

Like this :

What do you think ?

I'm hardly an expert, but I'd say you are not taking enough spearmint.

Instead of tea try a full spectrum spearmint (like this here http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-p...mg-60-caps ). I take 4 to 6 of these a day plus green tea, spearmint tea, and the occasional licorice tea.

You can also grow our own spearmint (it grows like weeds where I live) and use the fresh leaves for endless options.

thats true i take only tea no spearmint caps. thats can be add too. i don't understand "full spectrum" and i'm curious about your feeling when you take lot of spearmint.

Coconut oil inhibits 5 alpha reductase (type 1 and 2) some 80-90% in the liver

Reishi inhibits DHT 80% in the prostate

Linoleic acid (LA) is a polyunsaturated omega-6 fatty acid inhibits 5 AR somewhat less in the liver at 70%

95% of endogenous androgen is produced by the testis, the rest is made up by adrenals. Once within the prostate, testosterone is rapidly and irreversibly converted to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) by the enzyme 5AR. This leads to a five-fold higher concentration of DHT versus testosterone within the intracellular prostate, versus an eleven-fold higher concentration of testosterone within the circulation. DHT then binds to the androgen receptor within the cytosol, is actively transported into the nucleus, and serves as a transcription factor for prostatic gene expression and thus prostatic cellular function. The higher concentration of intracellular DHT, in addition to its higher affinity for the androgen receptor, support the importance of 5AR in normal and pathologic prostate physiology (Partin and Rodriguez 2002).

(08-01-2015, 06:01 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Considering the potential to block DHT and increase aromatase adding fatty acids makes sense, only don't forget a fitness plan.

Anti-androgenic activity of fatty acids.

In this study, we show that 5alpha-reductase derived from rat fresh liver was inhibited by certain aliphatic free fatty acids. The influences of chain length, unsaturation, oxidation, and esterification on the potency to inhibit 5alpha-reductase activity were studied. Among the fatty acids we tested, inhibitory saturated fatty acids had C12-C16 chains, and the presence of a C==C bond enhanced the inhibitory activity. Esterification and hydroxy compounds were totally inactive. Finally, we tested the prostate cancer cell proliferation effect of free fatty acids. In keeping with the results of the 5alpha-reductase assay, saturated fatty acids with a C12 chain (lauric acid) and unsaturated fatty acids (oleic acid and alpha-linolenic acid) showed a proliferation inhibitory effect on lymph-node carcinoma of the prostate (LNCaP) cells. At the same time, the testosterone-induced prostate-specific antigen (PSA) mRNA expression was down-regulated. These results suggested that fatty acids with 5alpha-reductase inhibitory activity block the conversion of testosterone to 5alpha-dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and then inhibit the proliferation of prostate cancer cells.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19353546

Green Tea Epigallocatechin-Green tea (camellia)-Reduce's the conversion of free testosterone into DHT and also raises SHBG (sex-hormone-binding-globulin). Also is for breast cancer prevention, reduces visceral fat. 4 cups a day

Spearmint-anti-androgenic properties reduce the level of free testosterone in the blood, while leaving total testosterone and DHEAS unaffected.

The study below is on spearmint, no mention of reducing 5 alpha reductase.

http://endometabol.com/?page=article&article_id=3644

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon