Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fat redistribution & BodyHair slow grow/Stop

(18-08-2015, 11:24 PM)Outsider Wrote:  virgin coconut oil is better than refined coconut oil. The refined stuff is really just for cooking, and the refining process changes the oil.

I mostly use virgin olive oil for oil pulling, but I've massaged with it on occasion.

If you massage CO into your skin a little goes a long way. It gets messy if you use too much.

i know thats "messy" i have try in the past cream and let dry to much but my skin don't absorbe and stay and get messy.

But with one massage cream, my skin have totaly absorbe all the product ! i will try to find the empty bocal, i think i have save it.

maybe look this composition and see if this is good for add grass.

It's impossible to list all the health benefits of Coconut oil, wait a minute!!, somebody already did, ((((yay))))) Big Grin Everything you ever wanted to know about coconut oil is in this link, (superb info). It may take awhile to read through it, but I'll bet you'll come away with more knowledge how this gem (coconut oil ) can help you build breasts and improve over health is absolutely amazing. Bottom line is make sure it's organic, I use the solid form, (it melts pretty fast). Honestly, I think you need to take CO internally, 2-3 tablespoons a day, imo it will expand your aerolas 2-3 fold, well.......does for me. BlushBig Grin

Bart Maes
http://www.bartmaes.tk/en/why-coconut-an...m-oil.html

(18-08-2015, 11:42 PM)kazooie Wrote:  
(18-08-2015, 11:24 PM)Outsider Wrote:  If you massage CO into your skin a little goes a long way. It gets messy if you use too much.

What happens when you use too much and how much is a good amount in your opinion?

You'll know if too much is used. It'l take you like an hour to rub it in, then you decide to take a shower. LOL

I'm pretty sure Coconut Oil will move into the top spot for an effective aromatase. That means it would replace WP, forskolin, and all others, (in other words.....more savings!!!).

Wink

Any good recommendations for how to ingest 2-3 tablespoons of coconut oil? I'm honestly not a huge fan of the flavour. Also, in terms of orally taking it, how do coconut oil supplements that you can get at organic stores play into this?

(19-08-2015, 12:24 AM)kazooie Wrote:  Any good recommendations for how to ingest 2-3 tablespoons of coconut oil? I'm honestly not a huge fan of the flavour. Also, in terms of orally taking it, how do coconut oil supplements that you can get at organic stores play into this?

Oh neither am I, Rolleyes I actually hate taking it orally, but I did find a way to muscle through it.

Ingredients:
Organic coconut oil
Yogurt---pic a flavor (organic Greek is all the better)
1 large salad spoon (holds up to 2 tablespoons)
1 teaspoon

Let about 1-2 tablespoons of CO melt a large spoon (salad spoon), actually run it (the spoon) under hot water for 10-20 seconds. Then scoop out 1-2 tablespoons of CO. Scoop out 1 Tsp. of yogurt, put that tsp. of yogurt on top of the melted CO, it (yogurt) won't move off the spoon, trust me on this one lol. And then swallow the whole mess, you'll still taste the CO but it's manageable at this point. Big Grin

Coconut oil supplements are just not that effective imo, I think you'd have to use 6-8 grams of capsules to get the same benefit of 1-2 tablespoons of the organic solid form.

I've got this vision of a poor man's version of NBE (lol, sorry, po person) I think it'll come down to 3-4 ingredients, maybe 10-15 dollars. On the other hand there's a luxury (deluxe lol) version too, and that's whatever your willing to spend. Rolleyes

My apologies Motoko, I don't mean to highjack your thread. Rolleyes

I'll move my comments to another thread.

(19-08-2015, 12:41 AM)Lotus Wrote:  I've got this vision of a poor man's version of NBE (lol, sorry, po person) I think it'll come down to 3-4 ingredients, maybe 10-15 dollars. On the other hand there's a luxury (deluxe lol) version too, and that's whatever your willing to spend. Rolleyes

I'm very curious.

(19-08-2015, 01:06 AM)Lotus Wrote:  My apologies Motoko, I don't mean to highjack your thread. Rolleyes

I'll move my comments to another thread.

Giggles i'm not selffish like thats, this tread is for evryone ! You can stay like all too.

i will start a new tread for my personnal programs.

But here, i hope we can share more stuff for Fat redistribution and reduce bodyhair.

[Image: img10.jpg]

Hey Motoko, what doe the above picture suppose to represent?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon