Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fat redistribution & BodyHair slow grow/Stop

(19-08-2015, 11:04 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Hey Motoko, what doe the above picture suppose to represent?

I think it's suppose to identify the typical places the body stores fat for both females and males.

(19-08-2015, 11:04 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Hey Motoko, what doe the above picture suppose to represent?

It's normal fat distribution, this pics show where female and male stock it.

But it's can be a good map for imagine a fat redistribution massage !
and
apply some oil on body, concentrate only on female standar fat spot.

What do you think ?

(19-08-2015, 11:52 PM)Motoko Wrote:  It's normal fat distribution, this pics show where female and male stock it.

But it's can be a good map for imagine a fat redistribution massage !
and
apply some oil on body, concentrate only on female standar fat spot.

What do you think ?

I think it's a brilliant Idea! ! Big Grin

(19-08-2015, 08:42 PM)Motoko Wrote:  [Image: img10.jpg]

This is fantastic

[Image: body-fat-map-female-woman.jpg]

another map

So, not to derail things too much, but,....
What happens when we talk obesity? Is there a way to draw out a "root cause" (besides being a fatass who sits down in front of a computer all day) and tackle that "root cause" to make the fat distribution go better?

I have two purposes in asking: 1, I tend to get some female-type fat deposits (upper arms / triceps), but also 2, I AM that fatass, because I work IT and have a longish commute (1 hour each way.)
And if I can fix me, I can fix the woman, too (who is less sedentary, but even worse, and accumulates on the belly - so, she might be the easy fix.)

I'm still (was still?) young enough that being mobile every day will burn things down, but it's not a fast process. And a mile or so walk is pointless - I need MORE. An hour of yoga can help a lot, over time; but to lose the amount of weight I need to, more like 4 hours a day, and I just don't have the capacity any more.

(And worse, I can't lose only from the Belly, or the Love Handles - need to lose over the entire body, and can tweak/cheat to get a little more in bad areas, but cannot spot-reduce.)

You probably have an insulin problem. You need to scour Lotus's threads. He has some solid thoughts and idea's on how to combat not only that, but cortisol issues.

When you have a desk job like that, you have a mental stress that cause cortisol build up. Exercise and some certain herbs can help.. I think that is how I dropped about 21 lbs in about 7 months with out really dieting. The only thing I do differently now than before is cut back on bread to some degree, and my NB program.
Thumbs Up 

Thanks, Iaboy.
Unfortunately, I mentally don't have that sort of stamina at the end of the day! :-)

I'll have to make things work along the way, maybe a few minutes (hours) over the next few weeks with a good search will help.

The stress is unbelievable. I just got told my position was Assistant Vice President the other day... Essentially a promotion from what I thought I'd signed.
But also, a death in the family in the last 18 months; death of the cat, 3 months back; death of the dog, 2 months back. Moving for the third time since January. Then once a year the three prior years; then moving for contract jobs multiple times in the last decade. Add in the rocky relationship, lack of family contact, loss of friends... "stressed" is an understatement!

And "stress relief" teas aren't helping, Valerian root is toxic, Melatonin doesn't help with sleep, and I'm trying to "be the man" in the relationship - with disastrous effects any time I'm not "on the ball" and calling the shots... :-P

I can't relax, the tension is the only thing holding me together! ;-)

I'll schedule a few hours in for myself this weekend, probably get things straight then. (We'll see how packing goes. Might just throw out my remaining books. THEN we'll see how it's "all my stuff" that needs storage... Anyway.)
Awesome. :-)

I was General Manager for a local Retail Foods Chain's Photo Labs. There were 10 locations and I was expected to be based out of my own lab, but was responsible for hiring/firing and keeping maintenance up on the other 9 as well.

I was always on the go, from one to another plus expected to be at Quarterly Board Meetings. You probably know the drill with them. What a pain.

I think all the stress, on the go, on call 24/7 led to my near fatal heart attack.... So, that is why I suggested you get a handle on things. I was 50 when the heart attack hit me.

(20-08-2015, 02:43 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  So, not to derail things too much, but,....
What happens when we talk obesity? Is there a way to draw out a "root cause" (besides being a fatass who sits down in front of a computer all day) and tackle that "root cause" to make the fat distribution go better?

I have two purposes in asking: 1, I tend to get some female-type fat deposits (upper arms / triceps), but also 2, I AM that fatass, because I work IT and have a longish commute (1 hour each way.)
And if I can fix me, I can fix the woman, too (who is less sedentary, but even worse, and accumulates on the belly - so, she might be the easy fix.)

I'm still (was still?) young enough that being mobile every day will burn things down, but it's not a fast process. And a mile or so walk is pointless - I need MORE. An hour of yoga can help a lot, over time; but to lose the amount of weight I need to, more like 4 hours a day, and I just don't have the capacity any more.

(And worse, I can't lose only from the Belly, or the Love Handles - need to lose over the entire body, and can tweak/cheat to get a little more in bad areas, but cannot spot-reduce.)

look thats http://healthhabits.ca/2009/08/12/hormon...ap-part-2/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon