Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fat redistribution & BodyHair slow grow/Stop

Visceral fat hides DHT, subcutaneous fat promotes aromatase (converts T into E). E goes to the thighs, butt, boobs and other unhealthy places. Btw we have e receptors in the bum, (hello bubble butt) DodgyTongue The trick is to get E to go in the places we want, and the gut is the last place you want E to nest at.

Target those abs. Rolleyes

(20-08-2015, 06:18 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Visceral fat hides DHT, subcutaneous fat promotes aromatase (converts T into E). E goes to the thighs, butt, boobs and other unhealthy places. Btw we have e receptors in the bum, (hello bubble butt) DodgyTongue The trick is to get E to go in the places we want, and the gut is the last place you want E to nest at.

That why I am thinking about more E cream to the area's I want to target. And then only occasionally.

(20-08-2015, 04:53 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I was General Manager for a local Retail Foods Chain's Photo Labs. There were 10 locations and I was expected to be based out of my own lab, but was responsible for hiring/firing and keeping maintenance up on the other 9 as well.

I was always on the go, from one to another plus expected to be at Quarterly Board Meetings. You probably know the drill with them. What a pain.

I think all the stress, on the go, on call 24/7 led to my near fatal heart attack.... So, that is why I suggested you get a handle on things. I was 50 when the heart attack hit me.

Yeah, you're 100% correct...
I KNOW I'm headed that way, and soon, if I don't get things under control.
Just "overly cautious" (Paranoid) about getting caught up in something even worse. ;-)

Can't put things off, though.
Been poking around http://counsellingresource.com, and trying to get a few more things straight on my own. Better communication and better boundaries are LONG overdue, and should help control stress and eating.
Also interesting stuff at http://shrink4men.com/, but that's more relevant to my situation, I think.

Thanks! :-)

(20-08-2015, 06:22 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(20-08-2015, 06:18 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Visceral fat hides DHT, subcutaneous fat promotes aromatase (converts T into E). E goes to the thighs, butt, boobs and other unhealthy places. Btw we have e receptors in the bum, (hello bubble butt) DodgyTongue The trick is to get E to go in the places we want, and the gut is the last place you want E to nest at.

That why I am thinking about more E cream to the area's I want to target. And then only occasionally.

Liquid (98%) sublingual, skin application 60%(deliveries) hit target tissues (peripheral, aka breast). Oral (although still important) is about 10-20% effective, but because the liver is almost all ERa (boob growth receptor) it's still viable. The first three deliveries (mostly) skip the first pass metabolism, thus sparing stress on the liver from excess herbal supplementation.

If you take anything orally, it still goes through digestive track, including the liver.

That's why sublingual and through skin is usually the safest delivery, although the later, not as efficient.

I guess I still don't understand the ERa liver connection. It's a long ways from the boobs. At least if I remember body science correctly. LOL

(20-08-2015, 05:26 PM)Motoko Wrote:  look thats http://healthhabits.ca/2009/08/12/hormon...ap-part-2/

LOL
CR_P!!!
(So, besides the nuisance of corporate filtering it as "malware" based on Web-Based Reputation...)

Motoko,

I made it to just below the "Male based fat patterns" and found Me. Over-stressed, poor sleep (they're repaving 128, for the last month), lack of exercise AND excessive exercise to muscle wasting (changed to Stronglifts and started with some weight... So muscles shrank overall. :-( )...
Can't win for losing. BUT, thank you for the reference, I'll read it on the phone the rest of the way, and grab all the good details, and try to pull the MOST IMPORTANT parts back into my life (I.E., GTFO and move more.)
Big Grin

(20-08-2015, 07:09 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Visceral fat hides DHT, subcutaneous fat promotes aromatase (converts T into E). E goes to the thighs, butt, boobs and other unhealthy places. Btw we have e receptors in the bum, (hello bubble butt) DodgyTongue The trick is to get E to go in the places we want, and the gut is the last place you want E to nest at.

How do you prevent E from nesting in the gut?

(20-08-2015, 07:09 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Liquid (98%) sublingual, skin application 60%(deliveries) hit target tissues (peripheral, aka breast). Oral (although still important) is about 10-20% effective, but because the liver is almost all ERa (boob growth receptor) it's still viable. The first three deliveries (mostly) skip the first pass metabolism, thus sparing stress on the liver from excess herbal supplementation.

So it's possible to have targeted growth through skin application? I've been applying a breast enhancement cream (PM based) on my butt and hips and I thought I seemed to notice a slight difference but not sure.

Will using topically applied coconut oil on its own redistribute the fat to those areas or do you need walnut oil as well?

Walnut or fenugreek oil is rare here and if it does sell its very expensive.

Coconut oil on the other hand is much cheaper and easier to find.
Tongue 

Well hello evry 1 !

i have delete the adress mail for this account (motoko).

Here it's the link of my past tread : http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24025&highlight=motoko

So i have finaly find my magical potion for my body.

Female objectiv ? :

slow fat redestribution like female
body and facial hair growing more slower ( i gain like 1 week on my beard )

i don't have boobs and i still don't want ..

and the big one my head hair (i'm french sorry) have stop falling ! and growing nice.

Nail grow faster

my face is really more feminine.

Masculin fonction work perfectly, sperm production too , no shrink ball.

Regimen :

1 PM per day + 900mg (1caps) of Licorice roots per day

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I have just a problem.. ainterol uk shop is close since.. 1 month now i think, someone have new ? i seek a good shop for continue my regimen

xoxo

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon