Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

vaginal premarin rubbed on boobs

If a male rubbed premarin cream on his boobs would it help enlarge them?

(18-08-2015, 04:18 AM)moobs Wrote:  If a male rubbed premarin cream on his boobs would it help enlarge them?

I've never heard of cream form, but, if that's what it's intended to do, yes!!

It is prescribed for menopausal women for vaginal atrophy or dryness. Just wondering if there would be any benefit to rubbing directly on one boob to get it to catch with the other one? My right boob is growing much faster than my left one.

(18-08-2015, 11:13 AM)moobs Wrote:  It is prescribed for menopausal women for vaginal atrophy or dryness. Just wondering if there would be any benefit to rubbing directly on one boob to get it to catch with the other one? My right boob is growing much faster than my left one.

You could always try it and just keep track that you don't use too much. It could cause DVT from what I understand. But, I would try for a bit and keep track for any progress. I have the exact opposite problem. (left one is larger than right)

I think mine is due to fact they used the mammary vein for my heart bypass operation, so therefore poorer circulation to the right.

I am thinking that a small amount of cream on the lazy one with some vacuum pumping might just do the trick to make it catch up with the other one. IDK . I believe that I read somewhere not to apply estrogen cream directly onto the breasts. Does anyone know why that might be?

(18-08-2015, 05:51 PM)moobs Wrote:  I am thinking that a small amount of cream on the lazy one with some vacuum pumping might just do the trick to make it catch up with the other one. IDK . I believe that I read somewhere not to apply estrogen cream directly onto the breasts. Does anyone know why that might be?

I don't think it's exactly that.... They usually caution against applying most creams to the nipples. I think that's because it's a shock and can cause discomfort after a bit. Just think, which is MORE sensitive? A woman's V-Jay or breast's?

Carla used to tape Premarine to help grow her tits before she transitioned.

(19-08-2015, 01:08 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Carla used to tape Premarine to help grow her tits before she transitioned.

Taped?? You mean her nipples??

I think it was supposed to say Carla used to take not tape...

(19-08-2015, 04:26 AM)iaboy Wrote:  
(19-08-2015, 01:08 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Carla used to tape Premarine to help grow her tits before she transitioned.

Taped?? You mean her nipples??
Sorry, I meant to say, "take". She had a big jar full of them and was always talking about painting her nails Premarine purple!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon