Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Gamer's Journey

I discovered this site almost a year ago, and it has helped me so much in starting my NBE journey. I want to start by thanking those who have given their input in the past which has helped me greatly.

Now, as for my program and history...

Sept 2014: Started NBE with Fenugreek and Saw Palmetto
Oct 2014: Switched to Ainterol's PM pills + SP
Nov 2014: Added Black Cohosh to my program, began seeing some results
Dec 2014: Stopped NBE due to cost.
-----
Feb 2015: Restarted NBE, Ainterol's PM powder + Reishi. Began seeing real results
May? 2015: Stopped NBE again due to cost

Currently: Waiting for 3 bottles of Swanson's BO to come...

Right now I have small but noticeable manboobs, and am hoping for more out of these 3 bottles of BO. Unfortunately I will have to stop again after this due to the cost of NBE. Here's to trying! lol...

Not trying to discourage you, but I'm not sure you'll get much mileage out of 3 bottles of Swanson BO. You probably need to use at least 6 caps a day to get any results, and that will only last 30 days.

It took me about 4 months before I even got any budding, and I was taking 2500mg of BO per day along with WP and Reishi, and using PM instead of BO every 4th day(not sure if it slowed my results or improved them, but it's impossible to determine).

It might work quicker for you, but my point is that BO still takes time to work it's magic.

You can try 3 a day and stretch it to 60 days, but I have a feeling your just throwing your money away with a dose that low.

Thanks Outsider. I guess the cheap price was too good to be true. Swanson's costs less, but you have to use a ton of it to get anywhere. Sad

I can get great results quickly it would seem, so my only hindrance is the price of keeping on with NBE.

BO is actually pretty cheap if you buy direct from swanson(they frequently have sales and buy 1 get 1 deals) than Amazon(same price, but you need to pay the shipping for each bottle), not counting shipping I spent $32.45 a month for 5 bottles of BO(10 caps a day was probably overkill).

The other components of my plan were actually the costly part. I couldn't get the white peony extract(liquid) from Swanson(so I had to pay more to get it through amazon), but every other component of my program was from Swanson, so I saved on shipping.

Unfortunately breasts aren't free.

I love what Black Cohosh has done for me since shifting to PM. So glad to see another sister who had found success with it.

My BO arrived this morning, and I am now on my second dose. No adverse reactions yet, so far so good!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon