Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Budding Pain

O.k everyone. I have tried to use the search function, but came up with like a thousand post... I looked at the first 25 thinking they might of scored higher. LOL....

So, I figured I would put this out.

About a week ago, I woke up and my left nipple and areola felt like there was a pair of vice grips on them. Since, I really never experienced it to this degree, normally just a stake of "feeling more bruised than real pain, I just figured even though I have a decent amount of breast tissue already, that I was "re Blooming" due to having Spiro and Finasteride Rx'd to me in the last 3 months..

But, here the real question.... It has subsided to some degree, but there is like a pinpoint that when touched or message really is painful. Is that normal for the nipples/areola's to be so touchy for so long???

My wife says she don't remember experiencing any budding pain when she went through puberty, but everything I have read says it normal. So, looking for someone who may of experienced the same thing. Ya know, more than just a couple of days at a time, or what not.

Thanks for any replies I get.

some people get it, some don't.

some even only get it on one side.

(22-08-2015, 05:33 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  some people get it, some don't.

Thanks for your reply, did you ever have it? And if so, how long did it last, if you remember??

(22-08-2015, 04:16 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(22-08-2015, 05:33 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  some people get it, some don't.

Thanks for your reply, did you ever have it? And if so, how long did it last, if you remember??

yes, & it comes & goes randomly, good indicator of growth though.

I think I could understand the random coming and going part. I am just getting nervous for the fact that it's been fairly consistent for a week now.

Maybe it's just catching up to me now, since I have only recently started to develop real boob tissue.

Hello iaboy.

There was a time when my breasts felt perpetually bruised and I had to be careful when showering or carrying anything close to my chest. I can't remember how long this lasted though. Sometimes with NBE you can't get any gain without pain! Big Grin

(23-08-2015, 12:09 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Hello iaboy.

There was a time when my breasts felt perpetually bruised and I had to be careful when showering or carrying anything close to my chest. I can't remember how long this lasted though. Sometimes with NBE you can't get any gain without pain! Big Grin

From how you put it Flame, it had to be longer than just a couple or three days. Did you ever get to the point of having a Doctor check it out?

(23-08-2015, 04:52 AM)iaboy Wrote:  

From how you put it Flame, it had to be longer than just a couple or three days.

yeah closer to 2-3 months than days....

mine still get that way from time to time (seems to be random)

I had budding pain when I first began to blossom. It lasted for about 2-3 weeks. Since that time, I experience the same as you. If I touch/brush over/or push down over the nipple or areola area, I am quickly reminded that my breast buds are there. It's not a bruised feeling like you described, but I know it's there.

(23-08-2015, 04:52 AM)iaboy Wrote:  

From how you put it Flame, it had to be longer than just a couple or three days. Did you ever get to the point of having a Doctor check it out?

No, I never went to the doctor's office to get it checked out. I figured it was something I would simply grow out of. It was longer than a few days but no more than a few months. Also, I think it was a matter of my body realizing that my breasts are a potentially sensitive spot on my chest and I have to be careful when carrying stuff.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon