Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Puffy nipples?

Hello there.

It's my first post, so it would be nice to introduce myself. I'm 21 yo and obviously I'm a genetic male.

I'm here because I'd like my nipples to become larger and more sensitive. As for breasts, I'd prefer them to stay as they are or just become like those of man who develop gynecomastia. I was wondering how could I achieve this with herbs. I've already been using like 3g/day of fenugreek but all I got was some kind of tingling and the unfortunate part is that I had to quit it because I couldn't afford more fenu at that time.

I'd be grateful for your help.

Suction is likely your best bet for achieving what you are looking to do.

If you start messing around with the programs designed to make your breasts grow, they will start to grow.

Just remember that with all things take it slowly, when you are stretching your nipples with suction if you put too much suction it can damage your body. Don't expect it to happen over night but if you take it slowly you will achieve the look and sensation you're looking for.

I would start out with something simple like Supple Cups that mothers would use for inverted nipples.

Hope that helps.

J

Hello Shai.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

The trouble I think with trying to micromanage NBE is your body has the final say as to what kind of breast development you'll get once you start taking NBE herbs. If you still want to take NBE herbs, you'll have to accept how your body makes use of these herbs. The first thing you'll likely get is fat redistribution to your breast area. You may or may not get larger and more sensitive nipples. My own areloas are quite puffy, but not sensitive.

Agreed, regular suction produces large erect & puffy nipples!

You can use a breast pump (I use a dual electric one, heavenly!), or rubber suction teats, such as "nipplefunwear" or vacuum cups, such as "nipplettes".

I have found that if you develop your nipples, you may need to wear a bra, both for breast support and for modesty.

However, most bras tend to flatten the nipples, so after pumping, I slip plastic nipple shields into my bra cups. These are designed for lactating women, but they do a good job of holding the nipples erect inside the bra.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon