Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My situation, can you help me ?

Hello,

This is my first post here, although I've been reading this forum for months.
Also, forgive me if I do some grammatical errors, english is not my first language.

Let me explain my situation. I'm 21 yo and I consider myself trans. My family is not aware of my GID, and I'm too scared to tell them. In addition, I'm still a student (my cursus is supposed to end in 3 years), so I have no job and cannot live alone in case my family reject me.

Since discovering NBE, I've been very tempted to start a program. But I wonder if that would be possible without my family noticing. Because I was rather fat when I was a teen, I still have some breast (only fat tissue), which are already visible when I wear a T-shirt, so I don't think a little grow would be noticeable.

So, do you think it is possible to feminize my body a little, but without the others noticing it ? And if yes, what product should I take and for how long ?

Also, as you may expect, ordering herbs and getting them by mail is not easy because, even if my family usually don't open my mail, it can happen.

In fact, I have an opportunity to get several bottle of Swanson's BO. Do you think I could use them for a few weeks/months and then stop safely ? I don't believe the 6 months permanent thing, but it may be dangerous to mess with hormones like that. (especially since I've read that males who don't intend to be fully females should not take BO).

I can also get fenugreek in both caps and cream. Maybe it could be better for me.

Also, as a last note, when I was 14, my mom got real estradiol cream for her menopause. I could not resist, and for about 3 weeks, I daily used it. My nipples were extremely sensitive during that period. I now know it was a big mistake, but I wonder if it can have consequences on my hormonal levels. What do you think ?

Big thanks !!!

Hello jacksparrow.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

Considering your circumstances, I think the best thing to do would be to hold off on using any NBE herbs. Hopefully, you family would never disown you and kick you out of the house. However, if you feel that is a possibility, I think the more sensible approach to not do anything with NBE until you get a job and can fully support yourself financially. As far as being noticed, I think it depends. Excluding situations where you would need to be topless (i.e. swimming, doctor appointments, public showers, physical intimacy with your partner) you probably won't get noticed at first as it takes time for breast development to manifest. Even with this knowledge, you may feel as though everyone can notice your budding breasts. Until you are able to accept the chance of being noticed I don't think it's a good idea for you to pursue NBE.

I don't think it's practical or even possible to try to micromanage your breast development. Once you start taking NBE products, your body has the final say as to how fast or slow your journey will be. After all, your body will be responding to feminizing hormones, not your intentions to pursue NBE "just a little."

Lastly, considering you used the estradiol cream 7 years ago, I doubt it has a long-lasting effect on your hormones. If it's really bothering you though, I recommend going to a doctor and getting some your hormone levels checked out.

Hey,

Thanks for the answer.
Especially from you, flamesabers, I have followed your great results.

I'm not really surprised by what you say. For the moment, I indeed don't wish to be noticed.

From your experience, what could be the side effects of NBE (others than breast growth) that others could notice ?

And also, do you know if BO can be stored and used much later (like 2 or 3 years later) ? Like a kind of shelf life. As I said, I have an opportunity to get some Swanson's BO, so maybe I can get them and store them for the future.

Anyway thank you and good luck for the continuation of your NBE.

I'm not sure how long BO actually holds up, even though I used it for 9 months.

BO isn't going to permanently alter your hormone levels, that's just an old claim to sell it, but the breast tissue never goes away. You might lose your ability to get errections(I didn't) or get some shrinkage(I lost 2 inches erect).
At most it your altered hormone levels could persist for a few months as you gradually go back to normal. Keep in mind that your growth could continue during that time.

Given everyone being different there's no way to guarantee certain results.

Unless you go topless most people won't even notice if you don't act like it's anything. I doubt your family would notice either.

Personally I didn't start to get any growth until about month 4 on BO. I seem to get results, just slowly. Others have gotten results in less time.

(25-08-2015, 05:07 PM)jacksparrow Wrote:  From your experience, what could be the side effects of NBE (others than breast growth) that others could notice ?

Brain rewiring and fat redistribution to your bum are other side-effects of NBE. The latter probably won't be noticeable, but the former may be noticeable if your mood lightens up as the burden of GID lifts for you. Wink

(25-08-2015, 05:07 PM)jacksparrow Wrote:  And also, do you know if BO can be stored and used much later (like 2 or 3 years later) ? Like a kind of shelf life. As I said, I have an opportunity to get some Swanson's BO, so maybe I can get them and store them for the future.

Unless you can get the BO for next to nothing, I recommend saving your money at the moment. It's not worth it to hope the potency of NBE herbs will last 2-3 years in the future. Besides, you wouldn't want to risk your family members discovering your stash of BO.

(25-08-2015, 05:07 PM)jacksparrow Wrote:  Anyway thank you and good luck for the continuation of your NBE.

Your welcome. It's good to get new blood in the forum. Big Grin

(25-08-2015, 11:39 AM)jacksparrow Wrote:  Hello,

This is my first post here, although I've been reading this forum for months.
Also, forgive me if I do some grammatical errors, english is not my first language.

Let me explain my situation. I'm 21 yo and I consider myself trans. My family is not aware of my GID, and I'm too scared to tell them. In addition, I'm still a student (my cursus is supposed to end in 3 years), so I have no job and cannot live alone in case my family reject me.

Since discovering NBE, I've been very tempted to start a program. But I wonder if that would be possible without my family noticing. Because I was rather fat when I was a teen, I still have some breast (only fat tissue), which are already visible when I wear a T-shirt, so I don't think a little grow would be noticeable.

So, do you think it is possible to feminize my body a little, but without the others noticing it ? And if yes, what product should I take and for how long ?

Also, as you may expect, ordering herbs and getting them by mail is not easy because, even if my family usually don't open my mail, it can happen.

In fact, I have an opportunity to get several bottle of Swanson's BO. Do you think I could use them for a few weeks/months and then stop safely ? I don't believe the 6 months permanent thing, but it may be dangerous to mess with hormones like that. (especially since I've read that males who don't intend to be fully females should not take BO).

I can also get fenugreek in both caps and cream. Maybe it could be better for me.

Also, as a last note, when I was 14, my mom got real estradiol cream for her menopause. I could not resist, and for about 3 weeks, I daily used it. My nipples were extremely sensitive during that period. I now know it was a big mistake, but I wonder if it can have consequences on my hormonal levels. What do you think ?

Big thanks !!!

Go for gentle growth . Use fenugreek and fennel . They are considered for general health and no one will question or suspect . You can always were loose shirts to hide if you grow very noticeable boobs or wrap crepe bandage around chest to stop boobs pointing out .

You can also get away with Reishi(good for immune system/liver) and Saw Palmetto as AA's since men do take those supplements, so they shouldn't raise any red flags.

Ok, thank you for all your replies.

For the moment, I've decided to don't take anything.
However, in the future, when I'm autonomous, NBE is definitely something I will do.

Thanks !

Hey Jack, I would have to go along with Flame on this one. Meanwhile, you could use your time to investigate and learn more about NBE. That way, when/if the time comes, you will have a very good knowledge to go on.

Been using Reshi extract Myself, works well and doesn't taste foul.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon