Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

bovine ovaries

Wink 

Hey i new around here im a 22 year old male i just started taking swanson bovine ovarian what are somethings ill notice in the coming months? Wi)l i really turn into a women? I don't know if i belive that but i wonder?

I started a couple days ago myself, so I'm curious as to the responses you'll get.

Hi, new here as well. (Although I have been lurking as a guest for about a month.)

I've been doing the Swanson's BO for about three weeks, average three per day. I just finished my first bottle today. What I have noticed is a little more padding in the breast area, sensitive nipples and I think my skin has gotten a little softer. My facial skin has gotten somewhat oilier for sure though.

From what I've read on the site, there should also be changes in libido, and the things downstairs will get smaller. I've also seen some claims that changes will be permanent, but I'm not sure anyone has actually confirmed this.

Hope this helps.

BO won't alter your hormone levels permanently.

It was pretty nothing more than a BS claim made up by one company to sell more BO, complete with a bunch of faked reviews backing up the claim.

Other than that BO does work for breast growth, though your mileage will vary.

Some of the changes, like breast tissue and potential sterility can be permanent though.

(26-08-2015, 02:16 PM)Outsider Wrote:  BO won't alter your hormone levels permanently.

It was pretty nothing more than a BS claim made up by one company to sell more BO, complete with a bunch of faked reviews backing up the claim.

Other than that BO does work for breast growth, though your mileage will vary.

Some of the changes, like breast tissue and potential sterility can be permanent though.

OK thanks, that makes sense. I believe I know which company you are referring to as I read through a bunch of their quotes before I decided on getting the Swanson's BO.

Anyway, the BO seems to be working fairly well for me so far, I really want enough growth so I can pull off some real cleavage wearing a low cut top. I've got a real thin body type, so I have nothing to work with in terms of body fat. Any real development will go a long way. (A B cup size with a push up bra would probably work out perfect for me)Smile

During my time on BO most of my other supplements were also from Swanson. They seem to be good quality and they frequently have sales.

The only thing I couldn't get from them was white peony extract(increases aromatase) in liquid form.

I've been using Swanson's BO for about a month. At first, I did have nipple pain and breast buds which seem to have stopped. My face has become very oily, and my skin is softer. Initially, my libido surged. I haven't been that horny in a decade or so. The libido returned to almost non-existent about the same time the nipple pain subsided. My scrotum tingles a lot. I'm not sure how much growth I've had, but I think I've had a little. My breasts seem to change in size over the course of the day, getting larger by bedtime, and shrinking overnight. I take 2000 mg first thing in the morning rather than spreading it through the day. I've also gained 10-15 lbs. mostly in my abdomen. As for permanent sexual side effects or sterility, I already had them from prescription antidepressants that I took for about 18 months more than 10 years ago so I had nothing to lose since the medical community refuses to help me get back what the antidepressants took away.

Monika,

I'm willing to bet you have experienced a testosterone surge, much like an initial pharma AA response seen from finasteride. To be exact, the surge would be "free T " followed by a conversion to E2. I had a similar response using BO, so imo it (BO) makes sense in how it responds.

(30-08-2015, 03:56 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Monika,

I'm willing to bet you have experienced a testosterone surge, much like an initial pharma AA response seen from finasteride. To be exact, the surge would be "free T " followed by a conversion to E2. I had a similar response using BO, so imo it (BO) makes sense in how it responds.

Interesting. I was on T injections from September to February, and despite my total T being almost 1500 ng/dL, my free T was only 16.4 pg/dL which is close to where it was when my total T was below 300. It took female hormones to free my T? If I had a gf or wife, she would have enjoyed that brief period. I guess I still have more of a sex drive than I did before starting BO, but not like I did at first.

My facial skin has gotten somewhat oilier for sure though.
virtual sport

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon