Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine ovary

ahhhh, Pardon my lack of English, I am a Colonial after all. LOL.

Day 5: sunday 30
Again 2x pills morning and 2x pill evening still nothing

Day 6: Monday 31
same, still nothing. To go into details on everything i checked, erections stay in the morning, semen looks exactly the same, breast didn't change, emotional still the same, testicles don't hurt and are still the same.
Starting to think to maybe increase dosage.
Any toughts? Tongue

Energy, there are a lot of Pharma's out there that you have to take for like 30 days before it get to therapeutic levels. Spiro is one that I am taking and aware of.

I am not sure how long you have been using BO, but it could simply be like me and Lotus has been preaching for a long time now.

Simply start out with the recommended does and stay there for 30 days..... Not just 3 days. I would do that before you poison yourself and end up in 5 yrs with cancer or something else major..

Well after more then a month now, I can say that nothing changed. On the contrary I have a feeling that my muscles have grown and i'm getting more testosterone feeling then ever. Body temperature and all is good. Would it be a good idea to add saw palmetto to it? Got a feeling my body is overproducing testosterone to counter but i'm not entirely sure.

I would PM Lotus. He seems to be up with knowledge as much if not more than most.

Tell him you program, or reference URL and what you are trying to do. To what extent.

I was kind of watching your thread to see since I am doing about the same thing. (I'm almost 2 months now on three per day) Weird that nothing has happened. I had some noticeable results the first month, slight breast growth, oily skin, maybe a little less libido. In the second month I haven't really noticed much of a change, I think I am still getting some breast growth though.

I believe I read somewhere that saw palmetto is an androgen blocker so it might help, but I'm no expert on that one.

Anyway, keep us posted, I'm kind of interested in where it goes for you.

Please remember, that breast growth is like restarting puberty. Any changes will have to occur over time and will be slow and subtle. I have been on BO for slightly longer than a month. My regimen is using Swansons, 750 mg (3 capsules) in the am and pm. I have added a glandular pituitary for HGH, take an 81mg ASA to prevent clots, take 1000mg of collagen once per day, and 1/2 of a kelp tablet for metabolism, and use Saw Palmetto Extract under my tongue 4 time per day . To date I have seen a good change in breast formation with a little growth as well. my skin is considerably softer and my areola's are getting larger. A one week trial, IMO, is worthless, your body will take time to adapt to the regimen. BO works, you just have to understand how to use it

Both the dose and time period may be insufficient for any results to be expected.

Even on PM not very many users are getting positive results in less than a month.

So, first of all sorry for just dissapearing like that Smile.

Secondly I will explain what happened in the meantime.
Flashback Tongue: after doing one month of BO i figured out it didn't work much. But then another idea set in. What if the effects will only occure later even if I stopped taking them?

So about 1 and a half month passed and in the beginning I actually noticed feeling my breasts every now and then. But in the end of the first month, I felt most of the changes were happening downstairs and my body as a whole. To be precise I felt more 'risky' and to make it entirely weird my *to say it bold* penis got bigger errect.

Now I actually realized that BO felt pretty safe to try as I am assuming your system can bounce of the changes. So now since two days i started BO again. This time i take 3 Am and 3 Pm + drink as much milk as possible.

Here is what was really stunning, after only two days I felt what I didn't feel after a lot more time in the last programme: my breasts tickling really a lot. I still have no idea why, maybe there was already something there from last try or maybe cause of the higher dose or maybe cause of the milk adding. However I will try to report what happens from now on again every now and then.

Don't expect this to be a programme towards full feminization. What I am trying to achieve is to walk the fine line between keeping masculinity and have breasts. And as I noticed that is a very hard thing to do. Hope you all have luck as well with your programmes.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon