Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

the start of something new.

wow very nice agent j pm definitely agrees with you, thanks for sharing, looks like female breasts.Smile

(25-08-2016, 03:50 PM)Agent J Wrote:  its been a long time. Still only on PM but they are slowly continuing to grow. here is a side shot.

This is so amazing and encouraging for me !

What are you wearing usually ? Something to hide them or a bra to show them ?

What are you wearing if and when you go swimming ?

I am asking because my wife already told me recently : "Enjoy your last summer top less, next year you got to wear a T-Shirt all the time"

I don't wear anything special to hide or enhance them. I really don't think much about them, other then to take my PM. They are just part of who I am.

@Agent J

About the headaches from saw palmetto ... i found that in the beginning too, and initially stopped taking it. But then i restarted, and after not too long i felt find. That was with only a single 160 mg per day. Now i'm taking 3 times that and feeling fine.

As far as i know, if you are taking phyto-estrogens (i.e. PM) without progesterone or something like dong quai to maintain estrogen/progesterone balance, then you boobs will tend to get pointy and unnatural. We should check with Lotus on that. I have not put it to the test by going without progesterone, so cannot say with certainty, but it's the reason why i decided at the outset to also take progresterone, even though theoretically it reduces the impact of the PM. I'm also taking donq quai for the same reason - hormone balancing.

Re bust measurements - when measuring for a bra usually they say to take the over-bust measurement with a bra on. Without the bra you will get a larger measurement that isn't as accurate.

I have found that 1000 mg of PM, together with SP and keeping testicales warm, is plenty enough for very strong growth (from zero to full B cup since last November). I'm playing with 1500 mg/day PM at the moment and the acceleration of growth is quite noticeable.

FYI, Re nervous systems issues - in addition to taking full-spectrum B vitamins for a sensitive nervous system, i am also taking dong quai, which helps balance estrogren/progesterone but is also good for the nervous system.

Your pics are looking pretty good! Maybe she's right that this will be your last summer topless Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon