Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyway to get a bigger butt?

Hey I'm just starting out with PM and I intend to get some SP when I can but I have a question - is there anyway I can add a little to my butt and hips? i want to stay male but won't say no to a more feminine figure.

(27-08-2015, 12:54 AM)Ark Wrote:  Hey I'm just starting out with PM and I intend to get some SP when I can but I have a question - is there anyway I can add a little to my butt and hips? i want to stay male but won't say no to a more feminine figure.

Hello.

Welcome to the forum. Smile

I heard Maca can be effective in that regard, but I have no personal experience with it. I actually got some fat redistribution to my butt and hips with just pm. I think once you get enough phytoestrogens in your system to bring about breast development, it's not improbable to achieve feminine changes elsewhere in your body.

On a final note, I'm confused a little about your profile. You list your sex as female, but in your post you say you want to stay male. Am I correct to assume you're a bio-male?

Cheers thanks! Hah
And I I never noticied that - I sort of just made an account really quickly a few days ago. Changed it now.

Do you know of any herbs that can offer a little curve addition? I didn't think
maca root worked that well on men

I have had some results applying PM cream on my butt. I am also taking maca and I do running and some leg press in the gym, so I can't say what exactly is giving me a slightly bigger butt.

There's heaps of supplement blends you can buy, but from what I can tell they're very similar to ones that grow your breasts. Seem to work off the same idea of increasing estrogens so that your body will store fat on your butt. Came across this one called gluteboost at this better butt challenge website that seems pretty well reviewed (and I think you might like that site as well, it's all about getting a bigger butt!)

Butt-focused exercises may work? That's what I do for mine since I'm lacking in the boob department! That website says the butt is just a muscle, and muscles can be made bigger with exercise. But I think as a male you'd have to be careful with your testosterone, as I have heard that exercise of the larger muscles can lead to a big testosterone release.

For exercise, I have read that squats are okay, but the best butt exercise is glute bridges or hip thrusts, they are supposed to help get your butt more than just squats do!

Thanks so much for your help!

I just got my SP, still waiting on my PM, should I start it now to flush my system? How much should I take and when? I got tablets of 450mg each. I want to start ASAP and build those curves!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon