Poll: How Large of Breast do you want - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bigger than a B
31.25%
31.25%
C or Bigger
20.83%
20.83%
D or Bigger
20.83%
20.83%
What ever Looks Good on Me
27.08%
27.08%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Poll on Breast's

I voted for B, but would be happy to settle with a full proper A.

I voted for #1 also. A nice full B cup would be perfect!Tongue

(29-08-2015, 03:18 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I think that just because a bio woman comes from a family that all the women are built like Dolly Parton, don't mean she is destined to be a double z cup.

It helps, but I think the right combo of hormones, or hormone producing herbs, and common sense can get a person really, really close, if not the brass ring.
Right! The women in my immediate family. for instance! Mom's 3 sisters and their mother all had huge tits! But, for some reason, mom, the third of four girls, only had a set of B's! My youngest sister (of 2) is pretty much a B cup and my oldest sister barely fills a B cup!! Her daughter has been flat as a pancake!! She wears very padded bras an, the one time I accidentally saw her chest "naked", all she had were protruding nipples, about 2 inches. She was already 18!! She's in her mid 20's, now and is getting married in April. I wonder if her hubby's gonna like finding out that she still has the tits of a 9 year old! At least part of it is her fault because she's always been like a stick and she still eats like a bird!! (Takes a HUGE plateful of food, but hardly eats any of it!) So, she's never HAD any fat to get INTO her tits!!
Anyway, the question remains, how is it that my grandmother had HUGE tits, but mom's lineage all had small to non-existent tits? All of my female cousins and THEIR daughters on mom's side, and one of my male cousins, ALL have huge tits!! How did mom's branch miss out?

When I was little, either 5 or 8 years old, I put on one of mom's bras and held my cupped hands WAY out in front of me as far as I could and said, "I want tits way out to HERE!!!!"
These days, I think tits like that are a bit ridiculous, and, although I voted for D or bigger, I would be VERY happy with a set of C's and would PROBABLY be greatly chuffed with just a set of B's!! But, I wouldn't want anything bigger than DD's....as long as they are nice and full and pretty, I'll take any of those sizes!! Like hers!! >>>>>>>>    

Combination of 3 and 4. I want them to look and look like they belong and in proportion. THat said, I'm 6'5 with broad soldiers, so they'll need to be pretty big to meet all that.

WantAPai Wrote:bigger than DD's....as long as they are nice and full and pretty, I'll take any of those sizes!! Like hers!! >>>>>>>>

Them are nice, w/out being ridiculous. I agree!

OHboobs Wrote:Combination of 3 and 4. I want them to look and look like they belong and in proportion. THat said, I'm 6'5 with broad soldiers, so they'll need to be pretty big to meet all that.

I am with you. I am not 5'3", but 5'10". That is why I think a nice solid 38 D would be just about right for myself.

I voted for Bigger than B. My avatar bra is a 36b and what I really want is more fullness to lose the gap in the middle, not actually 'bigger' per se.

Working hard for C's. As long as I have my own will while on NBE, I'm sure I'll get them.

Looking at the whole picture that being 6'2" myself I would just like to look feminine up top. That being said I am pumping and massage with PM cream now and hoping for results. I will order PM when I get home as I am now free to be me so to speak, my marriage went South and I want to be me.
My family has genetically been bigger than most as all the woman are E cup plus and my dad's mom had K cup. That being said I just want a nice pair of boobies and what God gives I will be happy with.
Thanks for the thread and place to write a few thoughts.
CassiBig Grin

ciao a tutti, come coppetta ho ab cup, ma vorrei arrivare ad ac cupHug Hug

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon