Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE the Exception?

Hello all,

For a while now I've been thinking about how common it can be for people to attempt a new hobby or resolution but eventually either give up or lose interest. Examples would include losing weight, eating healthier, reading more books, learning another language, going to the gym, watching less TV, etc. My point in all of this is how many of you are surprised by your continual persistence at NBE despite stalling or otherwise not obtaining noticeable progress? Why or why not?

For me it's hard to say. I can't say that I'm surprised by my journey with NBE considering my predilection for crossdressing and exploring gender boundaries. However, at the same time I wasn't sure how things would turn out, especially when I started. For a while it seemed like I was waiting for the herbs to work and for the undeniable 'golf ball knots' to develop. Now it seems like the big challenge I face is waiting for my breasts to catch up to my areloas in terms of development. Big Grin

Great thought and Question Flame.

I know I came close to stopping cause of lack of "perceived budding". I think most of us would agree, that until you have that, you know you just have Moobs, not boobs.

All that changed for me about 2 weeks ago, when I woke up feeling at least my left one had budding pains... Yes, I am really surprised that I didn't chuck it long ago, or fight like hell to keep from developing more after my diagnoses of Gynecomastia.

But, I think to some extent, me and you are a kindred spirit of sorts. That is why I asked for your help over a year ago....

Great question.... ^5

Oh ghod, the challenge of faith. I suffered that for a long time. I went almost a year with NO noticeable progress. Seriously, I'm sure you remember how I was at the beginning, flame. Weekly pictures, asking, begging for ideas, what works, what doesn't. I FELT like progress was happening, but I couldn't see it. I almost gave up a couple times. But, through it all, again, I felt progress. I felt so much better about myself going down this road. I was riding the emotional high to cover the observable failure, but even that would only take me so far. Finally, one day, it happened. I got my knots. They were there, and pushing out. Then, figuratively almost overnight, it seemed, I was tossing B-cups out for being too small.

(29-08-2015, 04:44 AM)iaboy Wrote:  I know I came close to stopping cause of lack of "perceived budding". I think most of us would agree, that until you have that, you know you just have Moobs, not boobs.

My response to this dilemma of uncertainty was joining this forum. Perhaps because of my prior experience of having to try a multitude of anti-depressants before finding one that worked I was willing to try a different NBE regime before giving up on NBE altogether?

As far as recognizing the budding process, for me it was the soreness and the enlarged areloas that gave me the confirmation I sought.

Etna,

Yes, I remember you asking for ideas and you wanted "feel good" guidance not my "don't feel bad" advice. Big Grin

Yes, good question Flame.

I kind of wonder how long I will attempt it 'this time'.
I made a couple of rather naïve attempts in the past, well before I found this site. (not sure it even existed yet)

- 1st attempt - I looked through all the herbal breast enhancement products for common ingredients and decided that Saw Palmetto was the most common. So after disappointing results after 2 bottles I gave up.

- Shortly after this I saw something labeled 'Herbal HRT' in the local drug store. (Probably meant to relieve menopausal symptoms.) That didn't do anything for me at all.

- 3rd attempt was inspired by finding some articles about male lactation, I just had to try an experiment with pumping. Once I found some suitable parts, I built my own breast pump. (Eventually I'll have to put together a post in the breast pumping section about that.) Had a little more success with that attempt, was able to get a slight bit of growth and managed to get some good protruding nipples going. After about a month and a half I looked at my nipples and it occurred to me that they would be easy to pierce... Pumping had to stop and wait 6 months for them to heal.

- So here I am back for attempt 4. (Currently 750mg BO daily with intermittent pumping)

Already planning to give PM a try if I give up on this.

So yeah, I've lost interest several times now and it's come back on me again and again.

Well, I'm new compared to the rest of you, but I do have a history of sticking it out with most things I attempt; piano, bowling, basketball, speaking foreign languages (kinda necessary where I live now, lol) are just a few hobbies I have. NBE to me isn't a hobby, it's a gateway to a new/better life for me. Where I feel more free. If one avenue doesn't work, I won't give up on NBE, just try a different method. So far, I got breast buds super early compared to the rest of you (only took the first month) and I was super hyped. Now I'm waiting for more tissue to form my breast and I nurture/care for them like a velvet child. Massages, pumping, creams on top of cycling BO/PM. I can't fill an A cup yet, but I wear 育乳 or "breast education" bras (that's what they're called in Japan anyway) to pull my back/underarm fat forward and force my breast to grow forward instead of out and sideways. I have high hopes for my girls and can't wait to see how I look in 3 years time. Here's to "rocket breast!" Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon