Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Venturing outside of bio-male section?

Hello all.

I believed I've mentioned this before, but I think it's worth bringing up again in this relatively new sub-forum. Do you post in the genetic females forum on this board? Why or why not?

To the best of my memory, I only posted rarely in the genetic females forums. Even though we're all here for the same goal of breast enhancement, I feel my NBE experience is mostly irrelevant for genetic females. I think this is best illustrated by my inclination to preface all of my posts with "I'm a bio-male" before dispensing advice or opinions to genetic females.

What are your thoughts on this?

There are a few females I follow their post's. I wont mention any names, but they are the ones I consider to be Real Ladies. They seem to not go out of their way to flame war anyone, that I am aware of, and offer great advice and friendship. So, in their threads I check, and if there is anything I can add, or a friendly razz I do.

But like you, I feel they don't need/want guys to invade their area's. I also believe their problems or hassles we could never really fully understand, so, why should I pretend I do???

The first thing I do when I log in is click the "View New Posts" link, so I pretty much ignore which sections posts come from when replying, anyway. It seems like I've made several comments to g-females who've found the worthwhile. I pretty much pass on discussions that my knowledge doesn't encompass, like the effects of supplements on women. But a topic like suction devices seems to apply similarly to g-females as to g-males, so I'd comment there, for sure.

(31-08-2015, 06:49 PM)Wannabe Wrote:  The first thing I do when I log in is click the "View New Posts" link, so I pretty much ignore which sections posts come from when replying, anyway. It seems like I've made several comments to g-females who've found the worthwhile. I pretty much pass on discussions that my knowledge doesn't encompass, like the effects of supplements on women. But a topic like suction devices seems to apply similarly to g-females as to g-males, so I'd comment there, for sure.
Ditto

I have posted in the hypnosis section for example because I use binaurals myself.

Being a GM and generally stuck in between gender wise, I feel too self conscious to post in GF threads. I don't know if a GF would find a compliment on their progress by me positive or creepy. Sad

Gotcha. I have struck a friendship with EllaCraig. She has always treated me and most males nice here. She is class.... I feel pretty comfortable chatting and posting with her. I compliment her, and A few times I felt like...... Christ, that's not your wife or daughter and sounds like stalking or being a creep. That is why I always put something funny in it. But she always seems to like my compliments.

I almost have a feeling like we are old friends from High School...

I am not saying there are no other Females that I cant chat with, or compliment, but she is the one I have had more friendly contact with.

(31-08-2015, 11:35 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Gotcha. I have struck a friendship with EllaCraig. She has always treated me and most males nice here. She is class.... I feel pretty comfortable chatting and posting with her. I compliment her, and A few times I felt like...... Christ, that's not your wife or daughter and sounds like stalking or being a creep. That is why I always put something funny in it. But she always seems to like my compliments.

I almost have a feeling like we are old friends from High School...

I am not saying there are no other Females that I cant chat with, or compliment, but she is the one I have had more friendly contact with.

Aww thank you. Feelings mutual Smile

You are more than welcome hon.. I love our little chat on your lactation question..

Given that I'm more lady than gent now, I've been following the female areas more than I used to, but I've always browsed them. Some of those ladies have been incredibly helpful and considerate.

Others... not so considerate.

I just wished for a couple of "ladies" were more like the ones we found to be more social and considerate. Oh well, everything gets amplified on line right??

I generally avoid commenting outside the male section. I assume, perhaps incorrectly, that most of the women probably see the men as creepy/stalkerish. If I stumble across a thread where I think I might have useful info, I might contribute. After all, I do know something about thyroid disorders, having one myself, and do know how it can impact things. I also remember a 20-something who was concerned about her breasts being too small; they seemed fine to me, and I felt it was important for her to know not all guys are attracted to large breasts. Personally, I couldn't care less what size a woman's breasts are since I'm attracted to women based on personality and a lot of other things that go beyond physical appearance, though looks are certainly a part of the attraction. However, I do tend to apologize for intruding when I comment on a woman's thread. To me, venturing outside the male section is almost like crossdressing and trying to work out at an all-female gym.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon