Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Reopening the chat room

GDChat (Chatroom to Complement the Forum)

How to use it.
You can either use a Client/Program icechat, or mirc or limechat for mac or use a Java Chat Application like Mibbit (direct specific link for server & chatroom): http://chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.newne...=%23GDChat if you decide to use a client you will want to connect to

Server: irc.newnet.net
Channel: #GDChat

The Rules

the Chatroom rules are simple, Be Nice, no fighting, Please Use your BN Username (Lurkers are Exempt), aside from that just about anything goes, if you cross a line though you will get a stern talking to by anyone with a @ before their name (Channel Operator) or possibly even another chatter, and if you ignore the operator you will be booted/kicked, further infractions will result in being banned either temporary or permanently.

Please note, due to the Random Nature of Chatrooms, don't expect a particular amount of activity when you login, due to a limitless number of reasons and the very nature of chatrooms it can either be very busy or totally dead, so don't just log back out if you will be on your computer for a while, stay on for a while & see if it gets more lively.

and above all else, Enjoy yourself.

Thanks Etna for reposting this information.

One thing I would like to add is, if you post on the forum beforehand that you'll be in the chatroom, it increases the likeihood that you'll have company to chat with. Smile

I'm in the chatroom now if anyone wants to talk. Wink

I didn't know this forum had a "chat room". Or is it ran by someone else other than the owner's here?

(02-09-2015, 05:31 AM)iaboy Wrote:  I didn't know this forum had a "chat room". Or is it ran by someone else other than the owner's here?

Lenneth created the chatroom way back when.

I'm in the chatroom now, all alone.

Don't go to #gdchat

the new channel is #nbechat because there is a lurker sitting in the old channel making it impossible to register.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon