Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

what kind of multi vitamin do u take?

Im looking for a good food based multi vitamin and I was looking into the Rainbow Light brand but i read a review saying it made her pee really yellow which meant it wasnt digesting right and also that the vitamin c was absorbic something which meant that type doesnt really absorb. Idk Im trying to eat a healthy vegan diet and I juice and all but I want to add more and sometimes im too in a rush to make my juices n stuff. So just wondering if yall know of any good food based vitamins Smile

(30-08-2015, 09:15 AM)AthenaGirl Wrote:  Im looking for a good food based multi vitamin and I was looking into the Rainbow Light brand but i read a review saying it made her pee really yellow which meant it wasnt digesting right and also that the vitamin c was absorbic something which meant that type doesnt really absorb. Idk Im trying to eat a healthy vegan diet and I juice and all but I want to add more and sometimes im too in a rush to make my juices n stuff. So just wondering if yall know of any good food based vitamins Smile

Look for a "whole food" multi.
One I'm taking is Dr Christopher "vitalherbs" which is worth a look http://www.herballegacy.com/Vitalerbs.html

Peeling yellow is excreting unneeded b vitamins. Now while I know this happens with synthetic multis I'm not sure if the effects are the same with whole food sources. I haven't experienced this so I believe the synthetics are more highly concentrated.

Alternatively spirulina/chlorella/brewers yeast. However googling "wholefood multi" should open up a host of informative choices and alternatives to synthetics. I also take liposomal vit c when I can afford it. One can always do with vit c over and above what's included in your average vitamin

thanku so much~ definitly gonna get a bottle. I was looking at megafood as well and they have one for Womens over 40 daily and the only reason y im interested in that one is cuz its the cheapest on ebay with a good amount of pills. Do u think id be safe taking them? it has red clover n saw palmetto which is just for balancing right? if Im already balanced, would it not be good to take it?

(04-09-2015, 08:38 PM)AthenaGirl Wrote:  

thanku so much~ definitly gonna get a bottle. I was looking at megafood as well and they have one for Womens over 40 daily and the only reason y im interested in that one is cuz its the cheapest on ebay with a good amount of pills. Do u think id be safe taking them? it has red clover n saw palmetto which is just for balancing right? if Im already balanced, would it not be good to take it?

I'm not qualified to comment on the herbal component and its safety but looking at the multi it looks really good. In hindsight I would buy that myself if I wasn't taking a host of other things right now. It seems the balancing component to it is very low 81mg and a blend of herbs at that. If your worried just use their one without the balancing component of herbs to it. It looks a good brand though and the ingredients seem whole food based. Better than the likes of centrum et.

(04-09-2015, 08:56 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  [/align]

I'm not qualified to comment on the herbal component and its safety but looking at the multi it looks really good. In hindsight I would buy that myself if I wasn't taking a host of other things right now. It seems the balancing component to it is very low 81mg and a blend of herbs at that. If your worried just use their one without the balancing component of herbs to it. It looks a good brand though and the ingredients seem whole food based. Better than the likes of centrum et.

[/quote]

thanks for all your help ^_^

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon