Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What should my program look like?

I meed some help with my program for PM and SP

While waiting for my PM i've started on the SG to work on my T levels - 2 tablets of 450g in the morning and 2 at night. What should I ramp it up to? Or is that okay?

Next what should I start with in regards to PM? And what should I ramp it up to? My tablets contain about 500mg of PM. So maybe a week of 1 tablet a day then the week after that 2 tablets a day and finally week 3 onwards being 4 a day.

(30-08-2015, 02:48 PM)Ark Wrote:  I meed some help with my program for PM and SP

While waiting for my PM i've started on the SG to work on my T levels - 2 tablets of 450g in the morning and 2 at night. What should I ramp it up to? Or is that okay?

Next what should I start with in regards to PM? And what should I ramp it up to? My tablets contain about 500mg of PM. So maybe a week of 1 tablet a day then the week after that 2 tablets a day and finally week 3 onwards being 4 a day.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Don't take more than 2/day.

How long for? I'm just wondering since other people are on about 3000mg a day of PM.

(30-08-2015, 03:41 PM)Ark Wrote:  How long for? I'm just wondering since other people are on about 3000mg a day of PM.

Ya, some peeps are.... One person has fought all kinds of problems as well.

Even the manufacturer suggests only at most 2mg per day, even for males trying to feminize.

I have been having pretty good growth from about 1500mg per day split into 3 doses. Take a look at my picture thread.

That's decent growth Smile I'm only looking for a small amount so maybe 2/3 tablets a day is enough. I've ordered enough I think for 2-3 months. See what it's like after that. I'm more looking for development of my nipples.

(30-08-2015, 05:31 PM)Ark Wrote:  That's decent growth Smile I'm only looking for a small amount so maybe 2/3 tablets a day is enough. I've ordered enough I think for 2-3 months. See what it's like after that. I'm more looking for development of my nipples.
------------------------------------------------------------
You need to add wild yam or progesterone cream to your program. Again not too much.

(30-08-2015, 05:31 PM)Ark Wrote:  That's decent growth Smile I'm only looking for a small amount so maybe 2/3 tablets a day is enough. I've ordered enough I think for 2-3 months. See what it's like after that. I'm more looking for development of my nipples.

Thanks, just trying to help "Nature" along. LOL... But I am enjoying the trip. Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon