Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My program for a more feminine looking wasteline

When i decided to re-sculpt my body to match my breasts,, i already had muscular legs., and had a tight musculature in my shoulder area, (one i had to soften). My torso was carrying bit extra weight, especially in the area of a slight pot belly and (love handles). I thought to myself id never get rid of them completely,, then i realized maybe they were another gift in disguise. (Something that could be altered for just the look i was after.). So i drew an image of a female form( i felt was possible) and started researching. I finally found the exercises i needed, (ones at least that worked for me.) And i didn't need a whole array of different things to do because my focus was on three things. 1# to keep my heart fit, and lungs , 2# to carve out a waste-line from the extra tissue on my torso,creating a sort of female figure. and 3# to Make sure my legs and hips (were not huge) but tight muscular and yet fairly smooth and full, well rounded. (Leave the upper body alone,), it will just create muscular that in-congruent with the rest of you. I have to warn you there's some time and energy involved,, but if you do it,,persistently (and it works for you,), you'll be able to dispose of hip padding .
The exercises are so simple you'll laugh, but they have been effective for me so far.
a form of DONKEY KICKS, - i lean forward on my weight bench resting on my forearms,, on my toes with my hips high,,, I then raise one leg behind me up over my butt, and return it the area of my abdomen. I don't do these as far as can raise them, i do them quickly counted out in sets of ten. and have worked up to sets of hundreds. Last week I did an average of between 1500 and 2 thousand of these a days. Doing 4 or 5 hundred and coming back a few more times a day to do it again. You could do half this number and see quick results, and very tight butt . And you'll be surprised how fast they go by.

The other exercise is rather silly one, but maybe the more important of the two.
I call them-SITTING WAIST TWISTS, You sit on the side of a bed, and take a small pillow , or small exercise ball, and reach around as far to one side( behind you) as you can placing the pillow behind you. You then turn back the other direction quickly and reach around and grab it on the other side. This may sound awkward , but you'll quickly figure it out,, and it works best with a longer sort of pillow . I use a brocaded tubular pillow about a foot and a half long. You do 50 of these one direction and then 50 the other direction. i try to do at least 300 a day and not too much more than that because if you do too much you'll start burning breast fat, and that's obviously not what were after.

What happens is (IF) You have love handles like me, it wears them down from the top first,, and it causes the skin around the rib cage to tighten because fat in that area (bellow) your breasts is being burned away.
So what happens is that absence of tissue enhances the visual aspect of your love handles,,( and these love handles -ones that are lower now) creating a rather REAL SET OF HIPS. And above them a inward curving that isn't an hourglass figure by any means. But you now have hips wider than the upper portion of your waste. and a tight torso below your breasts. Look at the old photos of female pinup models, especially from the 50,s and 60,s and you'll find a very similar looking waste and torso on some.
I know everyone is different and not everything works for everybody,, and you have to take your health into consideration before you begin any regimen. So I that is my disclaimer,,lol I promise you though it is working for me, dont expect anything drastic, but there will be a real visual change if you really go at it.
(Hopefully it will be enough to give you pleasure looking in the mirrorSmile

There are several exercises that will dramatically narrow the waist. The Bombshell Body TG workout on youtube has accouple, and the old 70's body builder* vacuum pose are particularly good. (The aesthetic at the time was super narrow waists, nowadays they go for the opposite.) There are also supine vacuum and quadruped vacuum moves. Apparently it is also excellent for reducing lower back pain too.

But as I said in your other thread, I'd not seen an exercise that's help the upper thighs like this before, thanks again! Smile

- JJ

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon