Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Outsider's Program

As of 8/24 I started a PM program after finishing a 9 month(about) BO program and a 2 week break.

The BO already caused the left side to start budding and the right side's bud got bigger, and I had some tissue growth. Both sides hurt when they bumped into things, but it wasn't actually tender. I lost that during my break. I originally intended to take a break after 3 weeks, but all my joints started to ache(possibly a symptom of low/no T after the BO was out of my system) the last 2 days of week 2. After 2 days on PM that went away.

After 10 days on PM my areola's have gotten very tender(touching them with my fingers even hurts a bit). It's different than what I felt on the BO.

I started with a dose of 2000mg PM, but cut it down to around 1000mg(could be up to 1200mg because I used size 00 caps, but they weren't 100% full) on day 5 after getting a bad headache. I would've been better off just buying the premade caps or the liquid extract, because making caps is a pain, and are difficult to be precise without a scale.
------------------------------------------------------------------
AM
*60 drops(5ml) of White Peony root extract 1:1
*40 drops(1ml) of Reishi extract 1:3
----------------
20 minutes later
*500mg-630mg of PM
*7.5ml(~300mg of calcium) of liquid calcium
*500 mg PABA
*500mg Maca root extract
*850 mg L-argenine
----------------
with lunch
*EPO 1300mg(bottle says to take with food)

PM(around 6pm)
*60 drops(5ml) of White Peony root extract 1:1
*40 drops(1ml) of Reishi extract 1:3
----------------
20 minutes later
*500mg-630mg of PM
*7.5ml(~300mg of calcium) of liquid calcium
*500 mg PABA
*500mg Maca root extract
*L-argenine 850 mg
----------------
with dinner
*EPO 1300mg
Notes: I know I have a lot listed, but it seems to be working. I'll likely be dropping the PABA when the bottle runs out.

I would take the Reishi+WP sublingually but have know idea how much I would need to take, so I just ingest it.

I'm also considering switching to a liquid PM extract eventually.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon