Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

creating the look of waste and hips without padding.

Just out of curiosity could you add Maca Root to your regime along with this to help? i've heard it has an affect on adding a few layers of fat your your hips and butt butmdetails are sketchy on if it works for men.

(18-09-2015, 08:08 AM)Ark Wrote:  Just out of curiosity could you add Maca Root to your regime along with this to help? i've heard it has an affect on adding a few layers of fat your your hips and butt butmdetails are sketchy on if it works for men.
-----------------------------------------------
Maca will help, but it depends on the individual how much. Just don't take it at evening, it will keep you up. POM

(18-09-2015, 08:08 AM)Ark Wrote:  Just out of curiosity could you add Maca Root to your regime along with this to help? i've heard it has an affect on adding a few layers of fat your your hips and butt butmdetails are sketchy on if it works for men.

Very interesting,,,! Im going to research that soon im done with this message.. Hmm it adds extra weight to that one area,, sounds like the perfect answer,

Thank you for sharing this, will try adding it to my routine.

Another method that may be beneficial is an exercise called 'vaccuums' or 'vaccuum pose'. It works the traverse (innermost) ab muscles and helps flatten the waistline. Early day bodybuilders used to use it to develop a more wasp-like waist look.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=ab+vacuum+exercise&oq=ab+vaccuum&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l5.4658j0j8&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

http://feminizationsecrets.com/transgend...ss-figure/

I'm trying a new hip & butt workout, based on a similar routine for building rounded shoulders (back, sides, front, press).

Stairmaster 5-10 mins (walking on imaginary line, emphasizing hip movement)
Sumo and Ski Squats (push with heels and really squeeze butt muscles)
Weighted Bridges (again squeezing butt muscles and hold for one count each rep)
Donkey Kicks
Dirty Dawgs
Knee Raises (develop front hip flexors)

I usually do 4 sets of each, and try to use weight resistance for the last three. Cursty lunges are beneficial as well, but left them out cause my quads develop too easy. See how it goes anyway.

I heard that belly dancing is helpful for both areas, anyone have experience with this?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon