Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mental changes for the non-transitioning bio-male?

(06-09-2015, 09:15 AM)MonikaT Wrote:  I'm willing to at least consider this: If a person has a male body and a female brain, perhaps NBE substances, if strong enough or in a high-enough dose, will, by virtue of lowering T or altering the ratio of T to E, make the brain feel better. I would then argue that the rewiring phenomenon is an indication the individual is likely transsexual. If E or estrogenic substances causes angst, depression, panic, etc., then there is some sort of fetish or other issue at play driving the desire to feminize. In essence, E is what separates the men from the women, both cis and trans.

So, what about those of us who seem psychologically unaffected by E? I don't know. I have always been a sensitive male. My feelings would get hurt easily. I've always been a blend of masculine and feminine traits. To use the various stereotypes found in the gender tests, I'm good at most things associated with females--I can read facial expressions, am kind and caring, can spell and write, and can cook and sew (at least well enough to repair clothes). I also have spatial abilities, am good at math (my college major), can locate the direction a sound comes from, have mechanical skills, and know things like turning a glove inside-out means it will fit on the other hand, like men are supposed to be able to do. In a lot of ways, I really am dead center between male and female. Perhaps that is why NBE doesn't affect my brain--mine isn't distinctly one way or the other.

My deficiencies are a lack of competitiveness, an inability to multi-task very well, I have a poor sense of direction and don't read maps very well, but I can re-fold one. The poor sense of direction may have something to do with being cross-dominant (I confuse left and right unless I'm driving), and if I don't think about it, I can do a lot of things with my left hand despite being right-handed. I'm a walking contradiction.

Hmmm... I thought I was reading a description of myself for a moment there. Aside from the fact that my sense of direction and map reading is really good, everything fits me exactly. (In university I studied Electrical and Electronic Engineering.... mostly a math related discipline)

So far I haven't noticed any mental changes yet, but I don't think I have been at this long enough to really know yet.

I really don't believe all bio males will get total "re wiring". At least not to the point of having their boys chopped off and a chasm to be made.

I believe it's more like the different degrees of being "under the umbrella" of T.S..

Some peeps just are happy with panties, other's are happy with wearing "stuffed bra's". But there are other's who feel like they should go all the way with SRS.

Who really knows before they start to explore... Right?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon