Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

one per day

is there anyone who just takes on BO 250mg per day and what have the side effects been

A single 250mg cap of BO likely won't do anything more than waste your money/time.

250-750mg/day is a female dose, so you need a higher dose than that to overpower male levels of T.

1000mg-1500mg is probably the minimum dose a male needs to get any effect.

Hi Jessica,

If you are just starting, I would start at a lower dosage like 1 or 2 a day and work your way up from there. I've been getting some pretty noticeable effects at 750mg. (Mind you my personality and inability to gain muscle mass would suggest that I have been low T all my life.)

Everyone is different, start slow and work your way up.

curiously enough I've taken one per day for a while just to see what it would do. I figured I'd run out the last bottle this way. What I've noticed is nothing different. Then again there is more to NBE than one ingredient. I've never taken it as a sole ingredient in the program (which is currently coconut oil, fenugreek 2/day, maca 1/day, cla 2/day, 1 bo/day). I'd be doubtful it'd do anything. If you want to find out take one per day for three months and see if you notice anything. I've had no adverse side effects even when taking 6bo/day.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon