Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Getting the "balls" (lol) to ask

(11-09-2015, 02:21 PM)GamerGuy Wrote:  After my last post I cried myself to sleep. When I woke, my wife and I had a much calmer talk about it all. She now says "Whatever happens, happens." and we ended it on a long hug and an exchange of "I love you"s. I still suspect she's going to be a stone wall to me for a long while, but our relationship status remains unchanged. I thank you all here on BN for listening to my story and giving your thoughts and advice, you're a good group of people.Big Grin

Have her watch Lacy and Des Allen on YouTube. They are making a series of videos covering their struggle from the first coming out to now (4 years later and much therapy) still married and happy. But there were very rough times. Des says that other wives can message her with questions and she'll be there for them.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh96KIV...cdw/videos

Good Luck.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon