Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Curvy girls with small/flat chests

Shocked 

I've never been overweight, yet my hips and my tights made me look as if I was actually curvy. However my boobs have been A-B cup ever since I remember...

Huh So what the hell is this, body? We (curvy girls) have extra fat on our body yet not breasts? How does this work Dodgy

I'm in the same boat. I don't get it either :/

Curvy from the waist down and nearly flat up top. Fat mostly goes to those areas and in addition a bit more than I care for in my upper arms. I'd be an hourglass if my chest actually developed.

Hi5, girl...

Dodgy The worst feeling is not even the figure, it's how the clothing fit! I mean, I need to wear XS/S tops and M/L bottoms so if I try on a dress size M, it fits my bottom and leaves a dozen of space for my imaginary chest Dodgy

(07-09-2015, 10:21 AM)Blublu Wrote:  Hi5, girl...

Dodgy The worst feeling is not even the figure, it's how the clothing fit! I mean, I need to wear XS/S tops and M/L bottoms so if I try on a dress size M, it fits my bottom and leaves a dozen of space for my imaginary chest Dodgy

Yep. I have the same dilemma. Sad

Here's to hoping for bigger boobs soon.

I happen to think that the Betty Boop figure is very alluring- especially in some outfits. Hormones and genetics- it is interesting what they produce in the wide variety of humans. I have seen men with big buts and thighs. I have seen women with no "curves" at all. My cousin, who has at least C or D cups, has asked me to donate some of my lower half to her. She is utterly jealous of my obvious womanly curves, that she makes fun of me for being so modest in my dress (as I tend to not show it off). And I don't know how many people have complimented my whole figure- male and female. But some of the changes I have heard of, are amazing. So, here we are! I am happily increasing my breast size (though not to DD or something so startling!), but I love how curvy I look in some things. I appreciate and love my healthy, beautiful body. I have a corset figure- minus the corset part. I ain't got time for that! By the way, y'all got lovely figures, too!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon