Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello everyone

I've actually been here for about a month already, but I thought I should post a quick hello and include some notes as to what brought me here. I'm currently older bio male with a strong gender-bending attitude. I have no real interest in getting any operations done, but want to go somewhat further along a feminine path.

I guess I should start off with the gender related stuff from my early years. Back then the only difference I really saw was that girls and boys wore different clothes. I also had an early interest in crossing that gender boundary, I was fascinated by Filp Wilson's 'Geraldine Jones' character and loved Johnny Cash's song 'Boy Named Sue'. So of course the first time I laid eyes on a piece of women's clothing, I had to try it on. This went on to eventually become a major part of my life in the form of crossdressing. The next gender difference I was aware of is that the older girls or I guess I should say women had breasts. Then came puberty, and to my disappointment, I didn't grow breasts. Anyway, that is my early years.

After university, and a move away from my hometown, the crossdressing came back in a big way. I kept this to myself for several years as it was something that I thought society would not accept. At some point I started to toy with the idea that I would like to take it a step further and about that time a couple things happened that gave me the courage to take the leap. I watched an openly gay a cappella band that was getting some positive reactions by encouraging gay, lesbian and transgender people to come out of the closet. I also saw an add for a night club that was going to be holding a regular 'fetish' night. I dressed up went out and ended up making a lot of friends.

Things picked up speed at that point.
- The fetish club shut down, and I started looking for other venues to dress up at.
- Went out dressed to some straight bars that had 'glam bands' playing. Great way to meet the band by the way.
- Found a local transgender support group, went to some of their meetings.
- Discovered a local goth scene that was accepting of boys wearing little black dresses to their Halloween events.
- Started venturing into the local GLBT clubs and discovered the whole drag queen culture.
- Helped in the founding of a local crossdressing social club that is still meeting monthly some 15+ years later. This has been the first stepping stone for a number of transgender people that have found themselves and gone on to transition.

On to what brought me here...
Over the years I have often wanted to have some real breasts to work with. I'm getting tired of having to deal with those darn breast forms that end up in the wrong place and have to be adjusted all the time.

(if this looks familiar, some of this is from another post I made elsewhere on this site)
I made a couple of rather naïve attempts to grow some breasts in the past, well before I found this site. (not sure it even existed yet)

- 1st attempt - I looked through all the herbal breast enhancement products for common ingredients and decided that Saw Palmetto was the most common. So after disappointing results after 2 bottles I gave up.

- Shortly after this I saw something labeled 'Herbal HRT' in the local drug store. (Probably meant to relieve menopausal symptoms.) That didn't do anything for me at all.

- 3rd attempt was inspired by finding some articles about male lactation, I just had to try an experiment with pumping. Once I found some suitable parts, I built my own breast pump. Had a little more success with that attempt, was able to get a slight bit of growth and managed to get some good protruding nipples going. After about a month and a half I looked at my nipples and it occurred to me that they would be easy to pierce... Pumping had to stop and wait 6 months for them to heal.

- So here I am back for attempt 4. (Currently 750mg BO daily with intermittent pumping) I've been using this plan for about a month now and getting some results, doesn't look like much in the mirror yet, but when I look down from above, I can see some definite growth.

What I would like to achieve is to get some real breasts going that would allow me to get at least some cleavage for those low cut dresses and tops. I don't have a lot of body fat, so the only way I'm going to get there is to grow some real breasts, so that is what eventually brought me to this site. Lots of good information and wonderful people as well.

And on a side note, if my attempts at growing breasts stop any future male pattern baldness, that would be super awesome as well. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon