Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just getting into growing my own girls

Hi, Alex.
So, when talking worst case scenario, there are two aspects for NBE that you need to consider.
First, too small a growth. You might not get large enough breasts for wants and needs. Think teenage girl with just tiny bumps...
Second, you could've gotten lucky in the genetic lottery. You might get DDs. ?
This would be a worst-case from the perspective of being unable to pass as a man, unable to find good clothing, that sort of thing.

And if you are susceptible to estrogen's good effects? You likely get the bad ones, too. So, big boobs might to with a 30% body fat, or more.... ?

Based on what you said, and what I've read, your likely to hit Bs. Maybe smaller. Check your body type, plan as if you have to transition (meaning, have financial plans, a job, place to live, support system.) If you are over prepared, you're ready no matter what.

Your body might betray you, body and mind both go female while you want to stay male - that sort of thing.

So do be prepared as best you can.
Try to get your ducks in a row multiple ways. ?
-Jean

Thanks again everyone you have all been so helpful and sorry I haven't been around! I went ahead and got myself some more breast forms that are more in line with my families size. (I had a pair but I picked them out to be larger, Ds instead of Bs) Anyways, I'm having trouble finding a bra that fits properly I measured my chest and I came in at 39". A 42 band sends to be a little tight but a 44 seems to be a little loose. Any advice? Second how did you all go about telling your family families about your growth?

Sincerely,
Alex

(09-01-2016, 06:01 AM)agdova51 Wrote:  Thanks again everyone you have all been so helpful and sorry I haven't been around! I went ahead and got myself some more breast forms that are more in line with my families size. (I had a pair but I picked them out to be larger, Ds instead of Bs) Anyways, I'm having trouble finding a bra that fits properly I measured my chest and I came in at 39". A 42 band sends to be a little tight but a 44 seems to be a little loose. Any advice? Second how did you all go about telling your family families about your growth?

Sincerely,
Alex

I am 39" at bra band, and I like 38 or 40 depending on style. For instance, if the band is thin, I go with 40, if the band is wider, I usually go with 38.

I would think that you should be the same??? It might just be that you are not used to wearing a bra and having something hug you?

My wife is the first one to suggest I have a doctor's visit about 4 yrs back when she noticed " girlie bumps " under my nipples. So, I didn't have to "break it to her". As far as my kids and g-kids go, if they stare, or ask I will tell them. (but leaving out the part I am trying to help Mother Nature out.)

What brand of bras do you wear? I have a bali that is a 40 or 42 and a 44 Playtex. Is there a different brand you would suggest?

I find, that Playtex and some Bali's the band is tight... Since my breasts are hopefully not done growing, I usually buy the cheaper ones just to get me by with.

Fruit of the Loom makes some good universal type of bra's. I find that their 40 B is nice and snug, but the cups are stretchy enough that if my breasts have temporarily are swollen, it still fits nicely.

Just find a brand that fits you well, and stick with it... I don't think that a Playtex 40 B is the same as different brand. There is no standards, not even sometimes in the same brand but different model of bra..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon