Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Working Out + PM (and other herbs)

Just curious, what happens if you're taking a large enough dosage of PM and other herbs for NBE and other feminizing effects, but at the same time you are also actively lifting weights?

(07-09-2015, 06:36 PM)kazooie Wrote:  Just curious, what happens if you're taking a large enough dosage of PM and other herbs for NBE and other feminizing effects, but at the same time you are also actively lifting weights?

The consensus I think is feminizing your body can hamper your physical strength, endurance and resiliency. I created a thread a while ago on this sort of issue:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14442

I worked out before taking pm and other agent's and still workout to this day and I must say it slowly has cut my strength by about 20% but my endurance has stayed the same I workout 4 four to 5 days a week,mostly notice upper body strength down but legs and core about the same .

I knew that taking PM decreases muscle mass and strength, but what I'm more interested in is how it will effect the degree of feminization and breast growth. My curiosity stems from wanting to be masculine above the waist, and quite feminine from the waist down.

(08-09-2015, 03:05 AM)kazooie Wrote:  I knew that taking PM decreases muscle mass and strength, but what I'm more interested in is how it will effect the degree of feminization and breast growth. My curiosity stems from wanting to be masculine above the waist, and quite feminine from the waist down.

From what I understand, exercise raises one's testosterone level. As to whether that will be enough to hamper or even stop your NBE progress, I don't know. In order for your strategy to work, there would have to be a set zone in which testosterone is adequate to enable muscle growth but not high enough to block estrogen from incurring breast development.

Another challenge to consider is your body fat level. If it's too low (or becomes too low from your weight lifting), you may not see much breast development for a while.

What Flame has said is true. I do not remember the exact stats.. But taking a woman and a man in good physical shape. (not body builders, boxers etc.... Women have lets say a total Body Fat Index of like 20% and males around 11-13%.. Women of course has the boobs and rear-end mostly with brown fat and assuming the men have more brown fat which is the better type of fat to have. That is what makes the difference.

Maybe I will look that up again and post somewhere in the bio male section..

So would you say that the fatter a person gets while taking supplements, the stronger the feminizing effect will be? I'm assuming that gaining weight (in the form of fat) while taking something like PM would increase the likeliness of it being brown, subcutaneous fat?

If that is the case, what happens if I'm taking PM, lifting weights twice a week and intentionally try and gain something like 10lbs of fat? This question has gotten so much more complicated haha

(08-09-2015, 06:26 PM)kazooie Wrote:  So would you say that the fatter a person gets while taking supplements, the stronger the feminizing effect will be? I'm assuming that gaining weight (in the form of fat) while taking something like PM would increase the likeliness of it being brown, subcutaneous fat?

If that is the case, what happens if I'm taking PM, lifting weights twice a week and intentionally try and gain something like 10lbs of fat? This question has gotten so much more complicated haha

I think the only thing you can really do is self-experiment and see what results you end up with.

Yeah, lifting weights to gain muscle mass but also trying to develop breasts is a bit complicated. Perhaps the best clue would be to look at muscular women and gauge their breast size as compared to their breast size before going into bodybuilding?

It's a well know fact. The more muscle, the higher the basal metabolism is... In other words, you actually burn more fat while sitting, or doing less strenuous things than most less muscled people will walking.

Hence, women body builders normally have implants to get a more feminine appearance due to fact they have LOTS less fat to have a breast line.

Experimenting will most likely be the only way to truly get the answer.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon