Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question about PM Breast Spray X-TREME20

Im starting my third bottle of pm and i wanna boost things up. I used the cream and masagge every day. Until now my nipples feel a lil bit pointy and when they get hard ..they get really hard.

Has anyone tried PM Breast Spray X-TREME20? Any other tips?

Im thinking about some Progynova sublingual every 2 or 3 days to keep my male parts working hehehe

Thank you all

(01-09-2015, 07:05 PM)snugbug1999 Wrote:  Thank you all

... looks like no one

Hello.

No, I haven't tried the breast spray you mentioned but I think patience is a virtue both in forum etiquette and NBE.

If you're getting results with your current regime, I wouldn't advise trying to change things up. I think a lack of libido/functionality is a sign your regime is working quite well. If you're having symptoms of a loss of functionality, I think that's a very good sign your regime is working.

Hey I'm using this too, but I'm finishing the bottle soon. Yes the spray does help, but what I feel are just tenderness, not growth. Maybe it's because I'm just using it once a day (instead of the recommended twice daily).

Anyway, don't think they are selling this anymore? Might need to upgrade to R1 since that's the only thing they are left with.

not anymore? booooo

i been almost 9 weeks (4 pills each day) on pm and maybe i feel a lil fuller and my nipples get really hard now when im cold, they used to get hard before but it was softer ...kind of weird huh?? Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon