Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How many times can we bud

(16-09-2015, 10:45 PM)CalmlyAndrogynous Wrote:  
(16-09-2015, 05:44 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  it isn't a Re-Budding per se, it is instead a budding just starting up again where it left off.
Yes and no I believe. Humans are one of the few mammals that have permanent breast tissue. Others only have them when they need to feed their offspring.

I think NBE goes part way to preparing breasts for their natural function. All the attention we give them increases prolactin. Prolactin promotes the growth of the core tissue.

From what I have read when a woman stops breast feeding (and the prolactin drops), some of the duct tissue reverts to fat. I think it is quite possible that some of the tissue reverts when we stop NBE.

Yes I've read about this before, cessation of the female hormone reballance causes the fat in the breast's to relocate, and a degree of tissue degradation.

A return to that ballance can in theory either cause growth to contenue or start all over depending on the individual.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon