Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mother's Milk Tea by Traditional Medicianals

Okay, I don't know if it's because of my age (undisclosed) and my T levels are supposed to be half the amount is was when I was younger, but in the past couple of months my breast have gotten a little larger without doing anything. I didn't really notice it because I was loosing weight and was thinking that they were suppose to shrink along with the weight loss as they always have. However, that didn't happen this time around. Now, I started to add Mother's Milk tea twice a day to my current regimen and breast massaging. I am starting to see my boobs get fuller and rounder. They are not as cone shaped as they were for years. I think maybe there is something to to the tea. It only took a few days for it to start happening and I'm not complaining. I can even tell through my bra that it's shaped more like what I consider breast shape. I know all about the breast massaging and how it can help but all I can say is this have given me a boost litterally Big Grin

I've just had one of those teas after reading this. The ingredients are all the ones used for gastrointestinal complaints so might be helpful in both areas.

Cool, let me know your results in a few days if you wouldn't mind. I'm curious about this too. I have several things that have changed, so I'm not sure if it one thing helping me or if it's a combo of things. Most likely all of the above. But I'm sure the tea has made a difference.

I've noticed within the last few days that I've been spontaneously getting more frequently aroused than I normally would. Not sure if that is a good thing or not because I normally have what I consider a normal libido for me to be aroused once or twice a week. I have to do some more research on what's in the tea. There are ALOT of ingredients in it. One ingredient made me pause before taking it because I had a foggy memory way back when I started NBE. I was questioning Blessed Thistle. I could swear that blessed thistle could interfere with nbe. However I could not find any info on that and even found that it is supposed to support nbe. I need to keep looking. I know when I start getting aroused more frequently that something having to do with the "T" is stirring.

(18-09-2015, 03:00 PM)Sillygirl37 Wrote:  I've noticed within the last few days that I've been spontaneously getting more frequently aroused than I normally would. Not sure if that is a good thing or not because I normally have what I consider a normal libido for me to be aroused once or twice a week. I have to do some more research on what's in the tea. There are ALOT of ingredients in it. One ingredient made me pause before taking it because I had a foggy memory way back when I started NBE. I was questioning Blessed Thistle. I could swear that blessed thistle could interfere with nbe. However I could not find any info on that and even found that it is supposed to support nbe. I need to keep looking. I know when I start getting aroused more frequently that something having to do with the "T" is stirring.
the blessed thistle aids in breast feeding so prolactin maybe? many a women claimed fenugreek on its own didn't help boost milk supply but once added blessed thistle they really had a boost. BT also is a soothing herb for the digestive tract too.
Ive always felt my testosterone is probably a little high so I like there is spearmint in it.
It has a few of the same ingredients that Greenbush use in their famous breast enlargement tea.

Id take more than one tea sillygirl but I'm on some detox herbs at the moment already high in estrogenic herbs so for now il stick to one.

As stupid as this sounds though I did feel a little fuller (confirmed by measuring tape) after having the tea..

(18-09-2015, 07:42 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(18-09-2015, 03:00 PM)Sillygirl37 Wrote:  I've noticed within the last few days that I've been spontaneously getting more frequently aroused than I normally would. Not sure if that is a good thing or not because I normally have what I consider a normal libido for me to be aroused once or twice a week. I have to do some more research on what's in the tea. There are ALOT of ingredients in it. One ingredient made me pause before taking it because I had a foggy memory way back when I started NBE. I was questioning Blessed Thistle. I could swear that blessed thistle could interfere with nbe. However I could not find any info on that and even found that it is supposed to support nbe. I need to keep looking. I know when I start getting aroused more frequently that something having to do with the "T" is stirring.
the blessed thistle aids in breast feeding so prolactin maybe? many a women claimed fenugreek on its own didn't help boost milk supply but once added blessed thistle they really had a boost. BT also is a soothing herb for the digestive tract too.
Ive always felt my testosterone is probably a little high so I like there is spearmint in it.
It has a few of the same ingredients that Greenbush use in their famous breast enlargement tea.

Id take more than one tea sillygirl but I'm on some detox herbs at the moment already high in estrogenic herbs so for now il stick to one.

As stupid as this sounds though I did feel a little fuller (confirmed by measuring tape) after having the tea..

That's awesome to hear Ella. Give it a full week or so. Thanks for the BT info. I'll continue using the tea of course Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon