Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any regrets?

This is more so to those who arent in transition and wanted to play games with the boob fairy lol.
Have you had any regrets in your developing breasts? Have you gotten to the point where they are no longer passable as a male chest and had the ultimate wtf have i done to myself moment? Curious as to those with great success now wish they would have slowed down or skipped the journey all together

(10-09-2015, 10:17 PM)WithoutACompass Wrote:  This is more so to those who arent in transition and wanted to play games with the boob fairy lol.
Have you had any regrets in your developing breasts? Have you gotten to the point where they are no longer passable as a male chest and had the ultimate wtf have i done to myself moment? Curious as to those with great success now wish they would have slowed down or skipped the journey all together

I've only been at this for a month, so I can't answer this yet. I'm kind of hoping for that 'ultimate wtf have i done to myself moment' though. It's getting chilly where I am at and is the season for sweaters now. I will hopefully be able to come back to this question next spring with an answer. Kind of curious as to the responses that you get from this though.

I am approaching 10 months. Thus far I can still hide my breasts albeit it is a little bit harder now. I love the progress so far and have not hit the wtf have I done to my body. Perhaps if I ever fill a 36c then just maybe I may hit that wtf have I done. Then again maybe I won't. Big Grin

Haha nice answers....its getting chilly here too in missouri and its always about this time i try to commit to diving in. With no mission or care but my own in this. I have a gf who has no idea so sadly uts a slow but surely route for me but i am hoping to blame jst hormones or something...after reading countless stories from those who didnt want breasts but developed saying it was almkst overnight that they kept growing...hopefully use that to my advantage. Im sure the wtf have i done moment will come when pools reopen though and float trip invites come up lol

Hi
This morning I woke up very sensibly after 1 day back on pm
The fission seem to have decreased an I was very calm
I then masturbated and thought to myself
No this is silly I must stop
This lasted 30 seconds before I took 2 more pm capsules
As I shaved and my arm just cupped my breast , I simply smiled and said yes it's what I want
Julie

No to the first question. I think much of it has to do with the fact that my budding breasts has long since become the new normal for me. The days of having a flat chest and tiny areloas seem so far away to me now.

For those who are unsure or regretful, I pose the following hypothetical question:

If your breast development began by random chance and not because you were taking NBE herbs, would you still have regret?

In other words, is it the personal responsibility that is most troubling for you? Or is it the realization that the reality of breast development wasn't as rosy as the fantasy seemed ?

As to whether my chest is no longer passable as male, I think that depends. I would think so, but others may regard me as just having 'girlie areloas.'

I def think you got girlie nipples lol i love em and am envious. Im only on 1000mg of pm now how long did it take you to see your areolas pop? Im so afraid ill grow and be stuck with lindsay lohan boy nipples lol.

Also i think thats a great question in defining the ones fantasizing so much they seek reality. I am one of them and often ponder what i will do once i have to take care of them such as bra etc. What will my gf do think, what will my church and friends think when i have noticable mounds under my shirts. I am not gonna go to baggy or pocket shirts i have no problem pushing my fitted shirts their distance but my curiousitt piques definitely in the now what dept. Wish my gf was bi somehwat at least so she'd certainly be ok with playing with breasts lol but guess thats in the cake and eat it too dept. Shes accepting of bras if needed. So thats good and makes me encouraged.

I only have two regrets.

1) I didnt start sooner. It took a major life changing event to make me realize what I wanted.

2) I had to stop for almost 6 months due to financial limitations.

This is an interesting question, and a real one at that. the responses have been great too.

For me, I have 'scary' moments when I look in the mirror and through pictures and see the difference. I've never been 'manly' in the chest area anyway, and my areola's have certainly become more femme than they were before. There are other little areas too, like I've noticed my breasts giggle slightly when I walk at times, and I've started enjoying wearing a natural bra in stead of inserts now.

But my fears fade easily though, and I equate them more to having control over myself, my libido, and my body.

Passing as a male? I've always had 'moobs' anyway, and to the unsuspicious onlooker, that's what they appear to be with femme areola's.. I have only been on my program over a month, but I think and feel my results were really good - but I had a nice base to work with too.

I am right there with you...I have a decent base to go off of. In 2010 I got out of a bad relationship, lost my job, felt it was now or never and got on natureday products and did a 3 month package...at the end of 2 months (i zoomed through it) I was left with a mild a cup set of breasts...they poked out of my shirt and while i had a new job quickly and uniforms allowed me to have a shirt that didnt show much cause of its size, it still made my shirts tight around the chest and i could see them poking out more and feel them when i crossed arms and laying on sides or bending over....obvious....4 years passed and after another very bad relationship i finally got in to a very good one which im still in....she knows all my desires and quirks and accepts me for me and nothing else...but she doesn't know about my breast desires. I got hammered once and she was too early on in our relationship and fantasies came up and i told her about wanting breasts and next day i regretted it instantly cause i felt that i just showed my cards.. but im a manly kinda man, steel worker, work on cars, chop wood, workout, etc so she doesn't question much. And when I ask her if my chest is getting bigger she says its all in my head...well as of tomorrow i will be on pm and natureday again when it arrives, and plan on starting at 1500mg a day and soon as my areolas pop and breasts grow more feminine im curious to act freaked out and be like still think its in my head or just let it go till she notices it and then act concerned do the dr thing for her ease of mind and such...

Novel made short...yes it is a real question that I think not many really go in to this thinking about, perhaps those who are transitioning or had underlining factors of gender fluidity think it through cause it becomes an identity piece..but those like me who want breasts for unknown reasons and desires it becomes a curiosity on..what do i do once they are there, do i celebrate or am i gonna look in the mirror and go oh sh** what the f have i done to myself...i get nervous thinking about having to wear a bra and what i will do when they are feminine in look, size, and noticable under my shirts and naked...i get nervous what my gf will do, think and say...i get nervous about just about everything around the idea...but i know i want them and at the end of the day thats good enough for me to go forward with it. I pray my gf has no questions and doesnt get freaked out and leave and if she does that willl be my only regret i think...losing someone i love over something i love and i've wanted breasts since i was a kid...used to steal my cousins bras and pray to have breasts one day (not kidding) grew up found out what gynecomastia was and was like why didnt God give that condition to me to someone who would appreciate it not alleviate it. But guess thats underthe cake and eat it too dept. I'm looking forward to having breasts i can't wait, just hope everyone else around me adapts well to my new chest

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon