Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NFL

I am watching the Patriots play the first game of the season. I am wearing a UCLA football jersey, I am a UCLA alum. My question is should folks with breasts enjoy football and sports? I do feel like putting on a cheerleader outfit too.

(11-09-2015, 02:46 AM)iam72hrstv Wrote:  I am watching the Patriots play the first game of the season. I am wearing a UCLA football jersey, I am a UCLA alum. My question is should folks with breasts enjoy football and sports? I do feel like putting on a cheerleader outfit too.

I've never understood why someone who grows out their breasts or even goes into full transition feels they have to shed away the things they love just because of some unwritten rule somewhere. That would be like saying it's wrong for cis-women to like football or join the military and that is just silly. If you like sports then support what you like and if anyone doesn't like it they can get over it.

GO SEAHAWKS !!! Big Grin Cool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon