Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Buying PM and getting it delivered

Hey people,

Had to send back the PM I bought - wasn't the quality I was lead to believe but that's not what I'm bothered about, I'm bothered about my GF finding out about this. I'm not ready yet to talk about it with er. I just want to experience some growth first before I bring it up with her.

So my main question is: Where can I buy PM that is good quality? And receive in a none suspicious way?

I've thought about using Amazon Lockers but they only receive stuff from Amazon, are there any good alternatives I can use?

Hi Ark,
Here is where I get mine,
http://www.ainterol.us
And personally I think you should have a talk with the gf. Its only going to get more difficult as time goes by. Once she knows and if she is accepting life will be a whole lot more fun.
Trust me
Bobbi

Hello.

I also get my pm from Ainterol. It works as it's the only vendor I've bought my pm from.

As for packing, I think it's fairly discrete. It comes in a plain package. However, on the shipping label, it does say Ainterol on the return address. If your girlfriend is curious, she could look up Ainterol online and connect the dots. If you're serious about NBE and if this is a long-term relationship for you, I think it would be best to tell her to get it out of the way.

Hi
I have used

ainterol and
www.pueraria-mirifica.com

Julie

ps

yes discuss it first always best way

I've used Amazon. It's nicely, and discretely packaged.

I know I should talk to her but at the moment I am happy to just happy to start this on my own.

I live in the UK - can I buy off of Amazon US and send it to an Amazon Locker in the UK?

I forgot to mention that the PM from
http://www.ainterol.us
actually comes from Germany. So there maybe a UK distributor to make life easier for you.

There is a separate UK site for ainterol, Found here: http://www.ainterol.co.uk/

You could have it delivered to your local post office for collection. This is called Post Restante in the UK and General Delivery in the USA. Royal Mail has something new called Local Delivery, but I am not sure if it is exactly what you need. Aussie Post has Parcel Collect which I use all the time.

I understand how NBE is a personal thing for you at the moment. You may decide it isn't for you and stop, or you may be one of the ones for whom it seemingly does nothing, but keeping such a secret from your gf can kill the relationship. NBE can also kill or cause a decline in sex drive which can also kill the relationship. I would urge you to have that discussion sooner rather than later.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon