Poll: Where Do You Fit In??? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Asexual, or Agender
6.52%
6.52%
Strickly a male with breasts
28.26%
28.26%
Male to Female (full transistion)
10.87%
10.87%
Gender Fluid
45.65%
45.65%
None of the Above, see my post below
6.52%
6.52%
A Female just wanting to grow my breasts
2.17%
2.17%
None of the Above, no post made below
0%
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Where do You Fit In

O.k. Right off the bat, I want everyone to know that 90% of this poll is the Brain Child of Lotus. ( He's either shy, or just plain lazy. LOL)

But anyways, I think it's a great one. I know it's been discussed before, but not put into any kind of order and weighted. I think most should find this interesting.

Definitions of Just a few States of the Sexual Spectrum.

Gender Fluid -is a gender identity

best described as a dynamic mix of boy and girl. A

person who is Gender Fluid may always feel like a mix

of the two traditional genders, but may feel more boy

some days, and more girl other days.

Being Gender Fluid has nothing to do with which set of

genitalia one has, nor their sexual orientation.

Agender or Asexual.people find that they have no inner

sense of their gender identity. That is, they have no

I suppose, I am more Gender Fluid. I would love to dress on a day, on how I feel or want to, rather than how I am expected to.

I guess I am kind of Gender Fluid. I am about 67% female 33% male most of the time. I don't think I will ever be 100% female, but even on my most masculine days I don't think I would exceed 50% male by much.

Is that Gender Fluid with a small range of variation or something else?

(11-09-2015, 10:54 PM)CalmlyAndrogynous Wrote:  I guess I am kind of Gender Fluid. I am about 67% female 33% male most of the time. I don't think I will ever be 100% female, but even on my most masculine days I don't think I would exceed 50% male by much.

Is that Gender Fluid with a small range of variation or something else?

I really don't think there is a range to any of it. My guess is that if you are comfortable with moving between the Female World of dress and thought to Male World, that would be all that matters.

If I was worried about percentages, I would have to guess mine to be 60% female, 40$ male??? I never really thought about it in percentages.

It's POSSIBLE that I'm GF, but, I put the first NOTA. On one hand, I'd LOVE to just be a guy with a really nice set of tits (partly because I would like to have kids and if I go full TS, it's possible I'll never have them), but, on the other, I'd love to BE a girl!! On the other other hand, I don't have any major problems being a guy, other than not ever having a girlfriend, being extremely tall, not being able to find clothes that fit, etc.. So, I'm a bit of a fence-sitter. If I could wake up tomorrow to find that I'm a real girl, 100%, I'd be EXTREMELY happy, except that, in girl world, I'm too old to have my own kids!!

I guess, by definition, I'm gender fluid. Now, if only there were some way to become whatever humanoid I choose to be at any given moment with whatever assortment of parts, be fully functional with that configuration, and be able to change back as the mood strikes me.

I would guess gender fluid, but only be because I don't see me being able to transition. Being married I have to put other people's needs ahead of mine. At least by having breasts I can feel more like the real me, and still be able to pass as the person the world expects me to be. Not the perfect solution, but the solution that at least keeps me from falling off the edge.

(12-09-2015, 03:16 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I would guess gender fluid, but only be because I don't see me being able to transition. Being married I have to put other people's needs ahead of mine. At least by having breasts I can feel more like the real me, and still be able to pass as the person the world expects me to be. Not the perfect solution, but the solution that at least keeps me from falling off the edge.

Kind of like me Janet.. Life is o.k., would be better if there wasn't so rigid stereo types.

Thanks iaboy,

Yeah, you nailed it, Tongue I'm lazy. Big Grin seriously though, thank you for putting this together. Besides, I like your polls better then mine. (sounds a little weird saying it like that). Rolleyes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon