Poll: Where Do You Fit In??? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Asexual, or Agender
6.52%
6.52%
Strickly a male with breasts
28.26%
28.26%
Male to Female (full transistion)
10.87%
10.87%
Gender Fluid
45.65%
45.65%
None of the Above, see my post below
6.52%
6.52%
A Female just wanting to grow my breasts
2.17%
2.17%
None of the Above, no post made below
0%
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Where do You Fit In

NEW FLAAASH< Lotus reportedly like Iaboy's POLE.. ooops, I guess Poll.. TongueBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

I had to go with gender fluid, although I also like the Native American term 'Two Spirited'. If I had to put a percentage on it though I will just go with how much closet space is devoted to each, about 70% female, 30% male.

Gender neutral, non-binary gender, 3rd gender, androgynous, etc.

I think we have more of these gender types here at BN. Debunking the current social construct binary of MTF's seems like it's long since overdue for an overhaul. Rolleyes I'm 50% male & 50% female, if this makes any since, but I wouldn't cross dress or try to present as female. It has nothing to do with a shock value either.

Ia, I do like polls.

Uuuuuuuummmm, toughie

Thing gender fluid

As far as ratios go
Would say

90% male one
90% female next day

Julie

(12-09-2015, 08:50 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Uuuuuuuummmm, toughie

Thing gender fluid

As far as ratios go
Would say

90% male one
90% female next day

Julie

I knew you were bigger than real life.. 180% confused.. Gotta love it. LOL

Gender fluid as of now. I just get in where I fit in. Some days I wanna be female. Other days I don't care which one I am. And there are days where I ask myself, why wasn't a born a girl? I've been having some thoughts of full transitioning lately. It could be the BO talking. I do want kids, but sometimes I think that I would be able to get along without having any either.

As far as ratio, I don't know. I only have a few girl tshirts as of now and like 2 bras that I can use. If I could go out fem and not get questioned by the people around me, then I'd probably do it everyday. Dressing as a guy is simple and convenient, but it gets old and boring. I see how women dress and can't help be envious of all the different types of clothes they have and the colors *sigh* Sad[/u]

Most certainly genderfluid..

Gender Fluid, though I often wish I'd been born female.

I feel like a mix of 40% male/60% female some days, and 50/50 other days.

I said gender fluid. My position is hard for me to describe though, so I'm probably a bit mixed with some of the other options. I'm perfectly fine with being male in society, my equipment, and dressing male, but I'm indifferent on the matter. I'd say I've always acted in a somewhat androgynous manner though. I really just would rather have a feminine body than a masculine one.

I am a develpment in progress. I am about to get married for the second time. I am attracted to BBW. I am a switch dom and sub. I own a large dildo for me. So my voice is more high if I just let it out. I am somewhat or a sissy. I will keep you aprised if I becone a real sissy or active bisexual. I was aproached by a daddy for a bi 3 way so its possible.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon