Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Red Clover

I have heard adding too much will cancel out the stronger stuff so I am intending to do just PM and Red Clover and while PM is on its way (they really need to make an agreement with gnc or something and get it in stores of some sort lol) i grabbed red clover from the herbal shop in town here. Is there any experienced users of it that can recommend how much to take? And if it really works

My experience is red clover is a waste of money. I started my program with RC, Fennel, FG, SP, and never got any results other than FG makes my breasts swell a little bit. Then again, I got nothing from PM until I took 3000 mg/day. I forget how much RC I was taking. That was a few years ago already. RC is supposed to be highly estrogenic, but it doesn't seem to do much more than lighten one's wallet.

I am not sure Red Clover really does that much growth wise, but I have only ever used the oil.

But rubbing the oil into various areas of the skin, lips, breasts, other places can make the skin much more sensitive.

I would be careful of stacking it with any other E based substance and assume it is cumulative.

- JJ

I think in the old forums it was mentioned that red clover was more into balancing hormones and thus for me, causing my T and E levels more in balance with my original gender. I stopped using it and started on hops and fenugreek instead and it has been working for me since. I started noticing results after changing over.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon