Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

GQ Guy Looking for Expanded PM Advice

So I've been reading this forum for a while and managed to aggregate much of the info here. I identify as GQ/GF and am interested in developing my chest to an extent. Like others have said, I don't want large breasts. Just something and increased sensitivity. I would like to double check my perceptions and ask a few questions.

Safety: I've seen a lot saying PM is a safer alternative with fewer serious side effects. Anyone have perspectives on the risk for blood clots or other serious conditions excepting allergies?

Sexual Function: I know PM, at least in high doses, can reduce male sexual function. Generally if this happens it returns after stopping, yes? Can anyone give me the benefit of their experience?

Dosing: I know this varies based on body type. Is 500 AM/PM too low?

Stopping: It seems most people sometimes have a growth spurt after stopping but this ceases thereafter. Do you get reduction in size after stopping for an extended period of time or is growth generally permanent?

Thanks for any advice.

PM is a safer product with fewer side effects say, compared to products such as BO. I myself have had no ill effects, but the few people who do report headaches mostly.

Many people here, including myself have had no sexual side effects from PM. Many years of use may cause a lowering of libido and/or function though.

500/500 am/pm was the dose I used, and it's a good starting dose for anyone just beginning. If your body takes well to it, you can slowly increase the dosage over time.

I personally didn't experience a spurt after stopping, but what growth I had seems to be permanent. When pursuing NBE, there are two different types of growth you'll experience. First you'll notice fat deposits forming in the breast area, and this growth type is not necessarily permanent, and may or may not stick around after stopping PM. The other growth type is actual breast tissue and IS permanent. After stopping PM, breast tissue may shrink to some degree, but it will not go away entirely.

Thanks for your experience Smile

If you stick with it long enough to get some buddiing and glandular growth. That's permanent.

So, if you get that, might as well get the curves too. The only way to get rid of mammary glands is thru surgery.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon