Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Kinsey Sexual Preference test

Kinsey Sexual Preference test. I scored a 2 aproaching bisexual. Pretty much correct.

I got the non-sexual result. It sounds like a fair assessment to me.

I apparently failed the test. Tongue

"F - The test failed to match you to a Kinsey Type profile. Either you answered some questions wrong, or you are a very unusual person."

Sounds about right to me. Big Grin

I honestly wonder how I would rank. I guess first, I'd have to decided which "opposite gender" I would consider.

(15-09-2015, 03:35 AM)Demon Lord Etna Wrote:  I honestly wonder how I would rank. I guess first, I'd have to decided which "opposite gender" I would consider.

Maybe you should take the test twice, one for each gender?

You may very well "fail" the test like Grew_Some did. Big Grin

Scored a 2, sounds about right.

(15-09-2015, 03:47 AM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  Scored a 2, sounds about right.

Also got a '2'. The questions are so direct and straightforward the outcome is hardly in doubt.

I answered questions wrong? How insulting.

The test is a fail. It doesn't account for roles beyond someone's limited thinking from 1948.

As a note, I'd probably be a 0.75. Mostly Hetero but opportunistic. The test asked about attractiveness to males, I have none. The attraction is the sex.

I also got an 'F.' I guess I'm just unusual. I'm mostly hetero, but can't completely rule out a same-sex encounter given the right circumstances. I'm attracted to femininity, but Oded Fehr is hot. What can I say?

It interesting that this test entirely misses something important-- masculinity and femininity rather than "man" and "woman". On this test I show as an entirely heterosexual male, yet I find many genetic males attractive-- those who appear feminine. I believe the entire concept of heterosexuality, homosexuality and bisexuality is flawed. Many, if not most, of us are sexually attracted more to a person's masculinity or femininity rather than their actual gender. While biological gender and masculinity/femininity are usually aligned, we here know that is not always the case.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon