Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Depressed

Feeling that I am not progressing at all starting to wonder if this will work for me

(14-09-2015, 03:23 PM)Lovelybreasts86 Wrote:  Feeling that I am not progressing at all starting to wonder if this will work for me

It can take time, not everybody can grow a bcup in 6 months. If you only started in August then I wouldn't expect you to notice too much yet. Give it time to get your "T" under control, then the "E" will begin to do its work. Heck after almost 12 months, I'm still only an small "A" Your body will adjust, and your girls will grow. Don't get too depressed, remember even gg's can take a few years to grow.

(14-09-2015, 03:23 PM)Lovelybreasts86 Wrote:  Feeling that I am not progressing at all starting to wonder if this will work for me

Patience is a necessity for NBE. I would say give yourself at least six months before making any conclusion about whether NBE can work for you. In the meantime, I suggest posting progress pictures about once a month or so in order to get a second opinion about your NBE journey.

Just to echo the comments above, it takes time. Any changes you want to do to your body takes time. Want to properly lose weight, that takes time. Those that want to build their physique, that takes time. Trying to grow breasts, it takes time.

Unfortunately we live in an instantaneous gratification society and expect results immediately or many just don't find it worth it. Believe me, if this is something you really want, it is worth the time and patience. Tongue

Flame is right, document your progress. You see yourself day in and day out and change is hard to see in ourselves. But if you have something to compare then the change is easier to catch. Even if you decide not to post the pics on here, at least track your progress for yourself.

Best of luck!

Thank u all for the words of encouragement. I will try and keep my head up and keep going. I can't wait to be able to wear my first bra. I'm glad to see so many of you have had such great success.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon