Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Discreetly Feminine

Hi all

I am compiling a list of things that will make me keep my girl self happy but not be obvious at work,

This is what I have come up with , can anyone else add ?

silky cami under work shirt, any good brands ?

necklace of some sort between cleavage saying something personal
ie
"being me " or similar

pop socks lace versions

panties, pref silk

slightest whiff of perfume

ladies slacks or jeans

womens deoderant

clear varnish on nails

Hope to hear from you all

Julie

I think these are great! Perfume can be passed off as a hug from a female earlier or something, and even panty lines can be passed as male styled underwear in similar cut. I really like the list. Be nice to be able to wear reg bras to work and around my gf to add to the list without anyone seeing opposed to my barelytheres lol

My wife picked me up a perfume that is not super girlie, but has a nice aroma(hint) of maleness. I love it, it's sort of androgynous. I will look at it later today and post the brand and what have you. As far as the other things, I try to find soft and luxurious textures in women's undershirts. Usually from Kohl's, or the like. They are somewhat silky.

I usually don't spend a lot of money on individual items, because I am not into wearing women styles 100% of the time, and I am still a work in progress as far as hip, rear end and breast growth. So why spend $100 on a blouse, if it gets too tight or uncomfortable to wear in like 6 months?

Great idea for a post, Julie!

I have worn many of these items, and could add (for special days) lipstick (not flamboyant), bracelet, anklet, woman's watch, tucked, and sports bra (under a sweater).

O.k., looked at what I wear for Cologne/Perfume, it's called Drakkar.

In the last year, I have come to realize that women's jeans, 507 I believe, and Women's dress slacks, usually black, navy blue, fit me way better than men's jeans. My booty is starting to pop out some, as well as my hips.

ooh lovely list spanky

clear lipstick , ummmm

Yes slacks are better , last time on pm my bootie went female well before breasts and I tore 3 sets of trouses and a pair of shorts ?

Julie

(15-09-2015, 04:22 PM)julieTG Wrote:  ooh lovely list spanky

clear lipstick , ummmm

Yes slacks are better , last time on pm my bootie went female well before breasts and I tore 3 sets of trouses and a pair of shorts ?

Julie

My lips seem to be continuously dry. So I use a very light tint lipstick or Eos. Heck, even my wife approves. LOL

(15-09-2015, 04:22 PM)julieTG Wrote:  ooh lovely list spanky

clear lipstick , ummmm

Julie

I was afraid of showing my pantie bottom a couple of times.. LOL That is why I just flat out told my wife of my decision to start wearing women's jeans. After I modeled both women's and men's jeans she went along with me.

I'm in the NB spectrum with some punkish leanings, but wearing extra Jewelry in the andro-male spectrum has been working pretty well for me. I troll male/metro/andro models and pop-stars to find things I like that are neutral to femme in ways that work for me but won't necessarily be processed that way by others. There is a lot of good Androgynous and Genderqueer fashion out there, but it takes a ton or googeling and research to find things you can make work.

I work in tech in a fairly conservative office, but looking younger than I am, and finding a style that people have seen in magazines seems to let me get way with more. Also, if you've got good style working for you, many people that might otherwise be judgemental or question you are more likely to just have a complex about their own insecurities. Fashion/style can form a pecking order even with men, so if you're more on point and blending some European/Asian elements successfully, people that might otherwise take issue might not feel that they can.

Using some good natural oils on your skin leaves a nice fragrance, and is great for your skin especially in dry winter air. Red Clover Oil in particular is nice, also a skin absorbable Phyto-Estrogen.

A wooden bead bracelet that looks neutral enough, but is also porous, so and trace perfume or fragrant oils it touches it will hold for a long time.

I have collarbone length hair at this point that even though I tie it back in a male-longhair configuration helps. Though I count myself lucky, and it did take ~2.5 years to get there.

You can warm and melt plain lip balm and mix in peppermint and cinnamon oils, it makes a nice simple lip plumper that smells like Christmas. (These oils are caustic and burny, use only accouple drops, I use the small tins of plain balm from Nevia.) But well within the plausible deniability threshold.

The Leatherman Tread is a milled steel watchband like multitool bracelet, while potentially looking masculine, it is a nice way to get the weight and feel of a nice piece of metal jewellery on your non-watch wrist.

For that matter a nice stylish watch, especially European ones, can blend styles and balance a ring or two that otherwise might not work.

If you are blessed with small feet many styles of Women's Doc Marten's have stylings that are right in the middle. (And if you are I envy you, my feet are well shaped but too big for most of the more femme footwear I'd otherwise like.)

Look into Dazzle Camouflage from WWII, complex patterns on t-shirts or dress shirts can mask the extent to which one has chest development. FTM's and FAAB GQ's while trying to solve the exact opposite problems we have actually display many really good ideas we can use too.

Silicone cause bracelets are also usually safe. Not too many people are going to give Vitamin Angles or Cancer research any grief.

Accessories with American flags, or state flags are easier to get away with.

It doesn't work for me since professional sports is seriously not something I care about, but there does seem to be a free pass on many items of sports jewellery.

- JJ

Some lovely ideas there Jade, thank you

One more for the list which I find very sexy on women is

a

Toe ring,

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon