Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Testes ache

ooh oooh owww,

I know I am back on a jump dose, but the boys ache today,

Few days in at 6 caps per day, but its working

Aerolas are puffing slightly, and right breast now aches when pressed so they seem to remember from last time,

Whats the average time for most of us here when pm started suppressing the testes, ?

Julie

(15-09-2015, 04:43 PM)julieTG Wrote:  ooh oooh owww,

I know I am back on a jump dose, but the boys ache today,

Few days in at 6 caps per day, but its working

Aerolas are puffing slightly, and right breast now aches when pressed so they seem to remember from last time,

Whats the average time for most of us here when pm started suppressing the testes, ?

Julie

Mine come and go, the one thing that's been bugging me is my budding pain just on my left breast. That has been really tender just to brush it against something. LOL.... OWWWEEEEEE!! And that's been for the last 2 weeks or so.

But, when I use a jump dose, it's only equal to 2mg, so maybe I am not killing my testes. The "jump" dose is usually my first day back on from my monthly week long break, and then again another hot dose on about the 15th day or so. I never have went about 2mg under any circumstances.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon