Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi everyone!

I've been reading this forum for many years and now I am wanting to get active in sharing and learning with this community. I begin nbe in the late 90's when I opened up and started exploring my gender identity. I was of course born male and was starting to learn what it meant to be transgender. Being that I am from a town that has very few resources and I was still discovering myself, (of course I was still very young back then Cool.) I had to find out how to get myself ready for this journey. Through the internet, I learned there were some alternate means to start hormones naturally so I gave it a try. Back then, I didn't know of any sites like this, so I relied on general herbal information from sites that were selling them. I had purchased one, then two herbs, then three and used them for a time and had some success, but nothing that was giving me the "real deal" results I was looking for. Eventually I found a way to get actual hormones and began my journey. Fast forward about 2 1/2 years and I had successfully transitioned as much as I could on the hormones. However I was no longer able to continue due to cost and loss of medical facilities in the area. Frantically I had to do something, and that's when I decided to return to NBE. I found this site and have been on NBE all these years. As of today, I have been successful in living in my chosen gender and passing in public as if I were on the "real hormones". I hope that I have some knowledge to pass along here to others who are also needing to find their way.

(16-09-2015, 06:57 PM)Sillygirl37 Wrote:  I've been reading this forum for many years and now I am wanting to get active in sharing and learning with this community. I begin nbe in the late 90's when I opened up and started exploring my gender identity. I was of course born male and was starting to learn what it meant to be transgender. Being that I am from a town that has very few resources and I was still discovering myself, (of course I was still very young back then Cool.) I had to find out how to get myself ready for this journey. Through the internet, I learned there were some alternate means to start hormones naturally so I gave it a try. Back then, I didn't know of any sites like this, so I relied on general herbal information from sites that were selling them. I had purchased one, then two herbs, then three and used them for a time and had some success, but nothing that was giving me the "real deal" results I was looking for. Eventually I found a way to get actual hormones and began my journey. Fast forward about 2 1/2 years and I had successfully transitioned as much as I could on the hormones. However I was no longer able to continue due to cost and loss of medical facilities in the area. Frantically I had to do something, and that's when I decided to return to NBE. I found this site and have been on NBE all these years. As of today, I have been successful in living in my chosen gender and passing in public as if I were on the "real hormones". I hope that I have some knowledge to pass along here to others who are also needing to find their way.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Very interesting journey. Welcome aboard. POM

Thanks POM!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon