Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Male mode bra?

(21-10-2015, 10:21 PM)Femman Wrote:  Thank you for your quick response. It's not for all the time but just at work. At home I can wear what I like. Do you still think it`s a bad idea, just as a work shirt? You brought up another point that I have questions about. Is there anthing I can do to help shape my breasts? Mine seem to be tuberous and I really want to fill them out. I hope that's not too akward of a question. Thank you.

No awkward question here... We are all trying to learn and help one another....

What are you using for Estrogen? and how much?

I'm using PM, Saw Palmetto and fenugreek.
Morning:
PM 1k, SP 2340, F 1220
Night:
PM 1.5k, SP 2340, F 1220

I'm using PM, Saw Palmetto and fenugreek.
Morning:
PM 1k, SP 2340, F 1220
Night:
PM 1.5k, SP 2340, F 1220

Right now, my routine is this.

1500mg total per day. I still have reasonable growth occurring.. In about 1 yr, I have grown a full cup and filled in quite a bit.

On top of PM, I am under doctor's care and prescribed 5 mg Finesteride, 50 mg of Spirolactone.

I also take 2 DiM, 2 Avocado capsules and about 50 drops of Red Clover extract.

There are many here that have come to believe that if you are using a balance of herbs for feminization/breast growth that Mega doses of PM is not only unnecessary, but the lower doses work as well if not better with less stress on the human body.

I have recently incorporated Progesterone cream. It seems to help fill in and research shows it works hand in hand with many Estrogens for growth.

The doctor must like you, prescribing 2 of the most awesome prescriptions outside of estradiol to promote breast growth in men lol. I know it's cause of underlying issue so pardon the joke just envy that you get to take the meds to blame it on (not so much envious of the reason why but glad you are ok and doing well Smile )

I ordered PM and am gonna start out at 1000mg a day, i already have low t and feel as soon as my t levels normalize or at least seem to i get the hankering to knock it back out and order more pm. I also got SP think 1000mg pm and 6 capsules of SP a day is too much?

When first diagnosed with Gyne, it was Lisinopril, metoprolol and a couple of other's. Beta blocker's for hear rhythm problems are suspect in gyne cases. The doctor has only put me on them two since June of this year.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon