Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Male mode bra?

Thanks everyone for the suggestions, Val thanks for sites those look awesome and give me a lot of ideas. They r starting to show some through my scrubs protruding and I'm not ready to show the world just yet so this helps so much, another scared about sizing wether it be to big or too small since I'm still growing. Maybe I can find something that's unisize for now.

(17-09-2015, 04:18 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I would think a high impact sports bra. The reason is that it tightly holds the breast to the chest wall to prevent bouncing.

I concur. Some of the sport bras I've tried makes me look like I have a flat chest again! Tongue

Besides visibility, I think something else to consider is whether anyone will touch your shoulders or hug you. Unless the other person only taps you on the shoulder and the bra's straps are wide enough to be mistaken for a tank top, your secret will be out.

(19-09-2015, 04:34 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(17-09-2015, 04:18 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I would think a high impact sports bra. The reason is that it tightly holds the breast to the chest wall to prevent bouncing.

I concur. Some of the sport bras I've tried makes me look like I have a flat chest again! Tongue

Besides visibility, I think something else to consider is whether anyone will touch your shoulders or hug you. Unless the other person only taps you on the shoulder and the bra's straps are wide enough to be mistaken for a tank top, your secret will be out.

Sooooo true. Also, I try to get the bra's that have the strap adjuster in the front, less noticeable that way.

Some more ideas/suggestions. The following are what I wear at work on a daily basis. At work I wear either navy or black t shirts (slim fit but not tight, obviously) since I need to be able to demonstrate exercises and stretches whenever necessary and it helps patients/clients to be able to see how I am moving or the position of my body. I don't want bra lines or my breasts protruding in an obvious fashion, especially when meeting new patients. I typically wear a shape-wear top over my sports bra to conceal the line of the band, but you won't have to worry about that since you won't have anyone watching you move in such a specific way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JCC4X1E?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DPIG0XK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001KWD874?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

The first two are my go-to sports bras that I wear daily, out and about in the world and at work. I find I can wear loose t shirts or regular collared shirts without feeling like anything is obvious. I do think the XU bra like many high impact compression bras is a bit thick to wear solo under slim fit t shirts. The line of the straps definitely shows but it would probably work under scrubs. The underarmor bras will definitely work depending on the size of your breasts. I will even wear these to yoga class under a sleevless muscle shirt (it's hot yoga after all.)

The men's compression shirts I recently got because the price for three was good (like the price of a single decent bra!) and my breasts are down to a perky A from a full B (since I have been off everything for 6+ weeks and before that on severely reduced levels for a month or so before stopping everything.) from what I can tell trying these on, it looks like I can wear just these under loose fitting shirts and possibly even at work where I have to be more careful.

I tried t shirt bras way back when, but they are designed to accentuate a woman's breasts while keeping the nipples from appearing erect (frankly a problem I DO have and why I don't go bra less outside my home--my nipples announce themselves pretty much all the time, LOL.) Hence, the padded and molded cups. For me, they hid nothing except my large nipples.

Chris, GREAT FIND! ! !

Thanks for posting this.

Those are nice thank you Chris. Another question should I get a med or large size?

I bought this set:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0013Y6KGA?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00
I found I could not wear even the white one underneath one of my white business shirts as it showed through.

I wore the grey below a long sleeve polo and it was fine. It was interesting from a psychological point of view. For the first time in ages (I wore this for the first time on Friday), I was not feeling self conscious about how my clothing was draping to minimise nipple and boob profile.

To me CA, that means you are going into the self acceptance mode.

JUST NEED TO GET THE STRENGTH UP TO GO BUY ONE

The first and easiest step is just to buy online. The people at the warehouse don't know if you are ordering for a Girlfriend, Wife or whatever. They just want to make a sale and keep shipping times down.

The downside of that is you are at the mercy of ordering on Monday and waiting till Wednesday or maybe into the weekend, sometimes longer.

Then there is a chance that you should of ordered a smaller/bigger cup or different band size.... It can be a hassle to get refund or replacement. Where as locally, normally if you don't rip tags off no one hassles you when you go to return it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon